Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavya Raaz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Harsha
2. Your age (OOC):18
3. Time zone + Country:GMT +5:30 India
4. Daily time played on the server (5:00 AM - 18:00 PM):
5. Average online per week: 26 hours is minimum per week
6. Your Discord ID: kani3902
7. Your Nickname (IC): Christopher Flinstone
8. Your ID: 178742
9. Your In-Game Level: 13 years
10. Curatorship choice (State or Crime): State
11: Languages Spoken: Telugu, English

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

joined en1 long time ago did break some rules at starting. at start i dont know any rules of the server. after i viewed from videos of the rules and learned and joined orgs. and got an hc exp in every org including gangs and state orgs. i applied for admin like more then 5 times but got rejected for punishment history i would like a last chance so i can prove myself.
I have learned my lessons from punishments and stopped breaking rules in city you can see the recent punishment history I never broke one in this month and last month. I have a lot of experience in Leo’s like fib and lspd I behave professional all the time I am on duty.
I have tried to become an admin from starting of the city but got rejected everytime I got rejected for punishment history.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State)
FIB I have like 2 term experience
LSPD as supervisor
Sahp highest was deputy of department
3. What are your strengths?
1- ill be calm most of the time
2- fast learner
3- be nice to new people and feel them more special

4. What are your weaknesses?
1. i dont have patience

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
First thing I wouldn’t show any favouritism to any friend or best friend for any punishment if I be curator I would choose the leader based on experience and how he is behaving
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes I am ready
7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom