Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Samar Kamra

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL : Samar Kamra
  2. Your age : 17
  3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
  4. Average online per day : 6- 8 Hours
  5. Your Discord : samarkamra
  6. Your Nickname : Samar BroX
  7. Your ID : 42881
Experience :
Under Deputy : Bloods X 3
Underdeputy : Vagos x 1

Leader of : Bloods Street gang❤

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

✨Bloods is one of my favorite Criminal Organizations, because I have been in Bloods for most of the time I played on the project and I achieved Underdeputy 3 times in Bloods.
✨I want to improve the Criminal RolePlay for the gangs. As a leader, I will do store robberies, Gun Store Robberies, Hostage Situations, and Fort Zancudo raids.
✨I always have a great vision and clarity on what I am going to do in critical situations and I am also very good at communicating. Like Negotiating in a Hostage Situation, Communicating with New Members

💖 Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

✨ To make roleplay better,it's important that everyone in our gang understands rules propely. When we bring in new members, we should focus on quality, not quantity. Look for people who know the game's rules, are friendly, and are willing to learn and follow our rules. Teaching these rules to new members is key to improving our roleplay ✨ As a leader, I will make Sure That Bloods will attend all event and be on Top than other gang with all Rules are being followed.
✨ I will only make High command who are experienced and help the new people in the city. i will not make any high command by Personal relatinship and i will give rank who deserve it.

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Applications for bloods Leader are not open.​

Top Bottom