Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchy Saint

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Olivier
2. Your age
3. Time zone
PST (Western Canada)
4. Average online per day
Approximatly 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord
Frenchy1015
6. Your Nickname
Frenchy Oops
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Leader or Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- I would love be a crime leader as I love to rob and ghetto clap. But mostly because I wanna give the opportunity to people who have knowledges in gangs to come to Marabunta and have lots of fun espicially during Global events
- I have always wanted to be a leader of any organization as it seems very fun and it looks very awesome
-I would love to be a crime boss to be more in the RP life of what the crime city’s are actually like while doing FZ raids hostage situation and gun stores they just seem all very fun to launch and very exciting to do as a leader
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
My Advoce for improving the this role play would be to make me the leader since I have been a deputy in gangs before and I know all the rules for robbing and since I know lots of cops it would be very fun for me and all of marabunta to be able to rob them especially all the ones who have arrested me

Amy Savelia

FIB Agent
Player
+++ I know this person, he is a Great gang Member, and has allot of experience. He knows all rules and will ensure that marabunta will Get more Active then ever!

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Marabunta isn't Looking for a leader at the Moment.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom