Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anastacio Vilela
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 10, 2023
Time of violation
06:51
Proofs
https://streamable.com/y9w6lx

shina.99

Player
Player
As a player who hopes that this server is fair for everyone, I wish some admin wouldn't let this POV Request pass for too long.

Yesterday, when I asked Indu for a POV, he shared it and in the same second the admin reviewed the POV and the video automatically became private, which I find strange.

I expect collaboration from the administrative side.

On consideration - Pov Request | 000000 this POV Request was asked after me and already got an admin reviewing

shina.99

Player
Player
As a player who hopes that this server is fair for everyone, I wish some admin wouldn't let this POV Request pass for too long.

Yesterday, when I asked Indu for a POV, he shared it and in the same second the admin reviewed the POV and the video automatically became private, which I find strange.

On consideration - Pov Request | 000000 this POV Request was asked after me and already got an admin reviewing

Mark Bozo

Mark Bozo | 4 Times Fam War Winner
Player

As a player who hopes that this server is fair for everyone, I wish this guy who was using hitbox on his main account in EN1 and playing from his TWINK At the moment, gets karma which he is due

shina.99

Player
Player

Ashley 22

Player
Player
same goes for samm if you think he is cheating get him pc checked lol... idk why you bringing other ppl in the convo when its you getting banned from 2 servers for cheats and your main being banned idc about your friends this forum is for you nd indu
bono.jpg

shina.99

Player
Player
Will administration Team wait for 48h for after dont request his POV? Tremores topic with more than 1k views, how none admin saw this thread and ask his POV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom