Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umer siddiqui

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL:
Umer Siddiqui
Your age: 34
Time zone: UTC+5
Average online per day: 10 - 12 hours
Your Discord: umer4009
Your Nickname: Umer Siddiqui
Your ID: 324651

Additional information

(1) Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

(2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

(2.1)
I joined the EMS when 1 was 10 years old and at that time I completely put all my efforts into EMS as a hardworking employee. During this period, I gained a lot of experience in EMS and when the leader and other HCs were outside the city, I was leading EMS late at night as Deputy Chief of EMS. I am confident that I can lead EMS with all my potential and make EMS great again.

(2.2) I have been working in EMS for more than 2months. An organization where I have built my whole career in this organization. I have gained 2 terms of experience in EMS. In these 2 terms, I have gained that much experience in these 2 months a normal person takes 6 months to gain this much experience. I joined EMS in Abrash Ali term as a medical student and I worked hard I gave 12 to 14hrs in EMS then I was promoted to intern to the junior surgeon (MD) then I applied for FTO due to my hard work and daily more than 12 employee training that reason I got promoted to chief of PR and HR. In this period, I took a lot of interviews and also got a lot of people in EMS. Then after some time due to my constant interaction with all employees and HC. I promoted Division Chief of AS/MD after Alex became a leader of EMS. He prompted me to Chief of Staff due to my vast experience and activity. In the meantime, I have gained more experience and work harder. Then he gives me Deputy chief. I gained experience on how a leader thinks works when the leader is out of the city. I was leading the EMS as a Deputy chief. I have worked hard to achieve any rank and I am looking forward to doing the same things.

(2.3) I think leadership is best for me because I have seen many ups and downs in EMS. Now the EMS need a new face and new leader with great ideas to lead EMS upfront. I have helped uncountable people to achieve a successful career in EMS. I have seen many politics in EMS. As the 1 term deputy chief of EMS, I have faced many different situations in EMS. And outside of EMS as well.

(3) Your advice for improving the Role-play level in the organization.

(3.1)
I would be focusing on seeing that new employees are getting High-quality Training and hiring well-experienced employees for the FTO Department so they can give proper Training and answers. As I was FTO I know how important this department is.

(3.2) I would also be seeing all hard-working employees who are working hard in EMS and active most of the time in EMS. So, they don't leave behind and get rewarded for their work properly.

(3.3) There will be weekly 2-time Department health checkups. So, EMS interacted with other organizations daily in this way RP will also get improved as well.

(3.4) I will also be giving special Bonuses to all night employees and weekly employees of the week for their hard work and dedication towards EMS.

(3.5) I would be focusing on that EMS also participates in all Events and doesn't miss any Events.

(3.6) After becoming the Chief of EMS I will be contacting meetings with other organizations leader and come to decision where they will be sending their units to EMS weekly for checking all EMS so I can remove corrupt employees from EMS.

(3.7) As a Chief of EMS my first priority to remove favoritism from EMS. In this way hard working employees have a chance to climb up the Ledder.

Rank System

30. EMS Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Chief Of Staff
27. Division Chief (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
26. Head of Division (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
25. Dean of Division (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
24. Chief of PR & HR

HC

23. Senior Medical Professor (FTO)
22. Medical Professor (FTO)
21. Neurosurgeon (MD)
20. Traumatologist (AS)
19. Assistant Medical Professor (FTO)
18. Pharmacologist (Labtech)
17. Surgeon (MD)
16. Paramedic (AS)
15. Air Rescue (AR)
14. Junior Surgeon (MD)
13. Junior Paramedic (AS)
12. Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
11. Doctor (MD)
10. EMT (AS)
09. Pharmacist (Labtech)
08. Resident (MD)
07. Junior EMT (AS)
06. First Responder (AS)
05. Intern (MD)
04. Biochemist (Labtech)
03. Medical Student
02. Chemist (Labtech)
01. Fresher

In the last, I just want to use my full potential and use my experience to make EMS ON TOP. Also, Now EMS new face as a Leader.

Thank You for Considering My Application,

Yours Faithfully; -

Umer Siddiqui

ASH12e1

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL:
Umer Siddiqui

Additional information

(2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

(2.1)
I joined the EMS when 1 was 10 years old and at that time I completely put all my efforts into EMS as a hardworking employee. During this period, I gained a lot of experience in EMS and when the leader and other HCs were outside the city, I was leading EMS late at night as Deputy Chief of EMS. I am confident that I can lead EMS with all my potential and make EMS great again.

(2.2) I have been working in EMS for more than 2months. An organization where I have built my whole career in this organization. I have gained 2 terms of experience in EMS. In these 2 terms, I have gained that much experience in these 2 months a normal person takes 6 months to gain this much experience. I joined EMS in Abrash Ali term as a medical student and I worked hard I gave 12 to 14hrs in EMS then I was promoted to intern to the junior surgeon (MD) then I applied for FTO due to my hard work and daily more than 12 employee training that reason I got promoted to chief of PR and HR. In this period, I took a lot of interviews and also got a lot of people in EMS. Then after some time due to my constant interaction with all employees and HC. I promoted Division Chief of AS/MD after Alex became a leader of EMS. He prompted me to Chief of Staff due to my vast experience and activity. In the meantime, I have gained more experience and work harder. Then he gives me Deputy chief. I gained experience on how a leader thinks works when the leader is out of the city. I was leading the EMS as a Deputy chief. I have worked hard to achieve any rank and I am looking forward to doing the same things.

(2.3) I think leadership is best for me because I have seen many ups and downs in EMS. Now the EMS need a new face and new leader with great ideas to lead EMS upfront. I have helped uncountable people to achieve a successful career in EMS. I have seen many politics in EMS. As the 1 term deputy chief of EMS, I have faced many different situations in EMS. And outside of EMS as well.

(3.1)
I would be focusing on seeing that new employees are getting High-quality Training and hiring well-experienced employees for the FTO Department so they can give proper Training and answers. As I was FTO I know how important this department is.

(3.2) I would also be seeing all hard-working employees who are working hard in EMS and active most of the time in EMS. So, they don't leave behind and get rewarded for their work properly.

(3.3) There will be weekly 2-time Department health checkups. So, EMS interacted with other organizations daily in this way RP will also get improved as well.

(3.4) I will also be giving special Bonuses to all night employees and weekly employees of the week for their hard work and dedication towards EMS.

(3.5) I would be focusing on that EMS also participates in all Events and doesn't miss any Events.

(3.6) After becoming the Chief of EMS I will be contacting meetings with other organizations leader and come to decision where they will be sending their units to EMS weekly for checking all EMS so I can remove corrupt employees from EMS.

(3.7) As a Chief of EMS my first priority to remove favoritism from EMS. In this way hard working employees have a chance to climb up the Ledder.

Rank System

30. EMS Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Chief Of Staff
24. Chief of PR & HR

HC

21. Neurosurgeon (MD)
20. Traumatologist (AS)
17. Surgeon (MD)
16. Paramedic (AS)
15. Air Rescue (AR)
14. Junior Surgeon (MD)
11. Doctor (MD)
10. EMT (AS)
09. Pharmacist (Labtech)
08. Resident (MD)
07. Junior EMT (AS)
06. First Responder (AS)
05. Intern (MD)
04. Biochemist (Labtech)
03. Medical Student
02. Chemist (Labtech)
01. Fresher

In the last, I just want to use my full potential and use my experience to make EMS ON TOP. Also, Now EMS new face as a Leader.

Yours Faithfully; -

Umer Siddiqui
U have to be selected. Best Leader. I hope u will patchup the whole city

DjZuni

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL:
Umer Siddiqui

Additional information

(2.1)

(3.1)

Rank System

30. EMS Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Chief Of Staff
24. Chief of PR & HR

HC

21. Neurosurgeon (MD)
20. Traumatologist (AS)
17. Surgeon (MD)
16. Paramedic (AS)
15. Air Rescue (AR)
14. Junior Surgeon (MD)
11. Doctor (MD)
10. EMT (AS)
09. Pharmacist (Labtech)
08. Resident (MD)
07. Junior EMT (AS)
06. First Responder (AS)
05. Intern (MD)
04. Biochemist (Labtech)
03. Medical Student
02. Chemist (Labtech)
01. Fresher

Yours Faithfully; -

Umer Siddiqui
I am looking forward to having a responsible EMS Cheif who will bring a wonderful change to the city. More active EMS Drivers to rescue dying people through out the city. I am hoping you would do that <3

babar jamali

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL:
Umer Siddiqui

Additional information

(2.1)

(3.1)

Rank System

30. EMS Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Chief Of Staff
24. Chief of PR & HR

HC

21. Neurosurgeon (MD)
20. Traumatologist (AS)
17. Surgeon (MD)
16. Paramedic (AS)
15. Air Rescue (AR)
14. Junior Surgeon (MD)
11. Doctor (MD)
10. EMT (AS)
09. Pharmacist (Labtech)
08. Resident (MD)
07. Junior EMT (AS)
06. First Responder (AS)
05. Intern (MD)
04. Biochemist (Labtech)
03. Medical Student
02. Chemist (Labtech)
01. Fresher

Yours Faithfully; -

Umer Siddiqui
Umer will be a great leader. Supported.

Steezy Murphy

Loyal to loyal friends!
Player
Rejected

Gain More Experience, and Apply again in Future thankyou!!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom