Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagiz Warrior

Forum Warrior
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Yağız
Your age : 22
Time zone : GMT+3
Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
Your Discord : yagizdalki#1996
Your Nickname : Yagiz Warrior
Your ID : 94438
Additional information
Leader of Ballas Gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
2.1 - After my succesful last term in vagos i think that i gained enough experience in leader role so I wanna continue my leader journey in ballas . I have always been in the most active gang in city most of the time as a deputy and leading members all the time with my experience.
2.2 - I have been playing in the city for almost 2 years now. I’ve been in most of the gangs with high rank such as deputy and hc. I was deputy şin ballas in different terms for a long time so i want to try the leadership role after a long time, which is one of the things I have wanted to try and one of my goals of it in my head since back then. Ballas is the most important gang in the city and I will be the best leader to lead them with my experiences.
2.3 - During the time I spent in my gang life most of my friends saying that its time to become leader. I am ready to be leader of ballas gang .

3.1 - Attend all events, be active in the ghetto with robbing and spraying, and keeping up activity with hostage situations, stores, etc. Activity is the one of the main thing for gang and the only way to keep gang alive during the term.
3.2 - Activity in ghetto, events, etc. I am planing to do a lot of gunstore robberies, store robberies and fz raids along with hostage situation and having fun.
3.3 - This gang will take control of ghetto without rulebreaks, if anyone do rulebreak it will be result with demotions, insta-kick and blacklists. We will control ghetto at all times.
3.4 - Having the right deputies to lead when I'm not in city. Also, having the right and best high commands with good experience and trusted. Trusted individuals to lead when I'm away and to be the people in charge making sure we continue activity in events without rule breaks with max numbers.
3.5 - If anyone do rulebreak, it will be result in giving some chances unless it's a mass rulebreak that effect gang. Rulebreaks and mistakes happen, but we need to make sure we control it and follow the rules.
3.6 We will work to do hostage situations to make rp with LEOs all the time.

My goals for Ballas :
I hate toxicity and i will not allow any disrespect to someone or allow any toxicity in my gang between my members and to other people in the city.
I will select good and right peoples for create best spray team so we can get max profit in every hour.
Activity in ghetto with robbing and proper RP without rule break.
I will try to do %100 turf with my main turfers.
We will take control of ghetto without rulebreaks and become unbeatable.
Ensure bonuses for most events won or attended.
Giving bonuses after events.
We are gonna attend every single events and we will not miss any events especially vehicle theft, informant which is important for every gangs.

Good RP at all times without toxicity.

All in all gang will show respect each other so we can enjoy and we can build a good friendships without any toxicity.

Best regards, Yagiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom