Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Jamol Standl | Leader of Los Santos Vagos

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLoco.

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Shamus
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone- US CT
4. Average online per day- 5-8
5. Your Discord- jamoljankins
6. Your Nickname- Jamol Standl
7. Your ID- 181974
Additional information
1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The first reason I believe I should be Vagos leader is because I have a bunch of experience in every gang and I've been deputy in every gang (many multiple times) Therefore I can confidently say I know the rules well enough and have the necessary experience to run a very smooth and respectable term.

2. Another reason I believe I should be Vagos leader is because I will make sure that my HC are constantly pushing my members to be active and attend events. I will give out bonuses for every event we win and I will check event-logs often to make sure my members are getting credit for their hard work with rank ups.

3. The final reason I should be Vagos leader is because I can bring a lot of activity to the ghetto and keep spray profits high for my members to collect each hour. I will make sure that my gang is fair in every aspect and will make sure everyone has a chance to make money while having fun in the gang.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

HOW I WILL IMPROVE THE RP EXPERIENCE:

1. I will do store robberies daily.

2. I will make sure my members know the rules thoroughly so we can have the best RP experience.
3. I will encourage my members to do hostage situations and rob outside of city instead of just within the ghetto.
4. I will make sure we actively participate in turfs.
5. I will, as a leader, attend every event possible myself, I will make sure I am actively involved within my gang and make sure I know everything going on with in it.

My goals for
Vagos:

1. 100% turfs
2. At least 8k spray profit each hour
3. At least 50 online members
AT ALL TIMES!!!

babaprogaming

Player
Player
do you have level 2 prime irl? because you writed 16 for your age in last apply .d

JLoco.

Player
do you have level 2 prime irl? because you writed 16 for your age in last apply .d
that's my b lol I'm 17 now actually, missed that when I was rereading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom