Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shantanu Singh

Beware the fury of a patient man.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Shantanu Singh
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord - _shantanusingh_
6. Your Nickname - Shantanu Singh
7. Your ID - 19687

Additional information

1. Leader of.....Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-->
I had been in illegal side since the starting of the server and have tons of experience in illegal RP as well as turfs. I had been High Command in every gang, legal organization as well as Deputy of Unofficial Family (North Indiana). I have Leader and deputy experience in both legal and illegal orgs (2x Leader and 7x Deputy). I had been Deputy in Families for 4 terms, with turf deputy experience and my own turf team during Kushal's Families term.

--> Throughout all my time in Grand RP, I had made lots of friends, with alliance with a lot of families such as Black Hawks, Scarface, Error, Cassano, Ninja, Uchiha Clans, Badmosh and many more, I will easily bring back the old glory of the Bloods gang by increasing the activity in events and ghetto.

-->The Bloods HQ is at the heart of the ghetto which makes it the hotspot of all the fights. Bloods HQ is also great when comes to gang raids and it has Bloods Parking and Fake Hospital for doing hostage situations, which is a great advantage and also gives a fun activities to the gang members.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

--> I will be taking suggestions from my members in situations where needed because according to me each and every member of my gang has a unique role to the gang, and considering their opinions will make them feel like they belong to the gang.

--> Every day, we see members joining gangs and leaving gangs too often because of lack of money opportunities in the gangs. I had and will give bonuses to all the people who come to different events like Clandestines, Battleship, Store Robberies, and others by giving them incentives for doing graffiti top shooter and many more.

My Rank System:

16- Leader
15- Lovely Deputy
14- PeaceMaker
13- Caporegime Turf
12- Conqueror
11- Captain
10- Death Angel
9- Graffiti Hunter
8- Sinner
7- Slayer
6- Gangsta
5- Frenzy
4- Inferno
3- Buckeye
2- Newbie
1- Freeze

Thank u :)

Bahu Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 20
7. Your ID - 19687

Additional information

1. Leader of.....Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-->
I had been in illegal side since the starting of the server and have tons of experience in illegal RP as well as turfs. I had been High Command in every gang, legal organization as well as Deputy of Unofficial Family (North Indiana). I have Leader and deputy experience in both legal and illegal orgs (2x Leader and 7x Deputy). I had been Deputy in Families for 4 terms, with turf deputy experience and my own turf team during Kushal's Families term.

--> Throughout all my time in Grand RP, I had made lots of friends, with alliance with a lot of families such as Black Hawks, Scarface, Error, Cassano, Ninja, Uchiha Clans, Badmosh and many more, I will easily bring back the old glory of the Bloods gang by increasing the activity in events and ghetto.

-->The Bloods HQ is at the heart of the ghetto which makes it the hotspot of all the fights. Bloods HQ is also great when comes to gang raids and it has Bloods Parking and Fake Hospital for doing hostage situations, which is a great advantage and also gives a fun activities to the gang members.

--> I will be taking suggestions from my members in situations where needed because according to me each and every member of my gang has a unique role to the gang, and considering their opinions will make them feel like they belong to the gang.

--> Every day, we see members joining gangs and leaving gangs too often because of lack of money opportunities in the gangs. I had and will give bonuses to all the people who come to different events like Clandestines, Battleship, Store Robberies, and others by giving them incentives for doing graffiti top shooter and many more.

My Rank System:

16- Leader
15- Lovely Deputy
14- PeaceMaker
13- Caporegime Turf
12- Conqueror
11- Captain
10- Death Angel
9- Graffiti Hunter
8- Sinner
7- Slayer
6- Gangsta
5- Frenzy
4- Inferno
3- Buckeye
2- Newbie
1- Freeze

Thank u :)
Best of luck

Gojo ScarFace

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 20
7. Your ID - 19687

Additional information

1. Leader of.....Bloods

-->

My Rank System:

16- Leader
15- Lovely Deputy
14- PeaceMaker
13- Caporegime Turf
12- Conqueror
11- Captain
10- Death Angel
9- Graffiti Hunter
8- Sinner
7- Slayer
6- Gangsta