Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Leader Of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Yuriy Preobrazhensky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden Vuitton

Blacklisted 4/01/23
Player
Leader of SAHP.

Information

1. Your name IRL: Riley
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: AEST.
4. Average online per day: depending on weather I'm working, and how often I am on, it can be from 2-10 hours or maybe more.
5. Your Discord: jayfederov
6. Your Nickname: Yuriy_Preobrazhensky.
7. Your ID: 34416

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I. I have always aspired to become a leader of an organization as SAHP has been one of my favorites Aswell as my first organization i joined when i first joined city 3, SAHP has always been an organization that has a soft spot in my heart, and i think it will be a good organization to begin my leadership career.
I joined SAHP nearly a year ago, and from there that was my first organization, and i think that will be a good time to become a leader, and one of the best orgs for me to be leader of as of my high experience within the organization, as the leader i have alot of plans for the org, aswell as trying my best to make it as active as i possibly can, as the leader i do careful alot for my employees, and put them first before myself, which is something i have noticed not many leaders doing, as some have only cared about there self rather than there own employees, which is one thing i value, i have several morals for myself, and a few are very strong leadership qualitys.
Example: Putting your employees first, thinking as if your NOT the leader, and thinking of how others feel rather than yourself.
II. I aspire to become the leader of SAHP to improve the org, i have seen many sheriffs in SAHP and i believe i can be one of the best there is, increase bonuses, give ranks to those deserving of it, as personally speaking, i know people aren't motivated when they don't get paid good money, Aswell as no fun and repeditive events, or repetitive stuff each day.
III. I want to make SAHP as active as I can, and ensure that the entire SAHP is attending events, and actively patrolling the County of Paleto bay and up to DOC, and rather than going into city we focus on the County rather than the city unless SAHP's presence is needed in the city. as the presence of SAHP is very important, as without activity from SAHP, the county will be overrun by the gangs and criminals. We will also ensure that we are doing daily highway patrols to do fines on people speeding, Aswell as driving recklessly causing danger to civilians Aswell as fellow Law Enforcement

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization. My advice for improving the roleplay within SAHP is to increase the amount we patrol the county Aswell as doing highway patrol's every day, and have fun events for the members of SAHP, and have a PR team to do Public Relations for the citizens, and ensure we are giving our Employees good bonuses to encourage them to be active, i will also try my best to get the team to use the correct RP commands.

My deputy's:
Abby Vuitton
Warrior Richboy.
Dutch Memati: Has quite allot of experience within FIB, and SAHP. (Can't get exact ranks as he is not online)

these are people i have in mind at the moment for the deputy position, obviously its not entirely finalised, but these are some of my candidates. and will be decided on the day of leadership.
My experiences:
1x Undersheriff
2x COS in FIB
1x Assistant Director
1x DCJ (GOV)
1x Major General (NG)
3x COS (LSPD)
1x Deputy of families.

Thank you for reading, Goodluck to all other candidates.

Chain of command:
=====================
30: Sheriff
29. UnderSheriff
28: Assistant Sheriff
27: Chief Of Staff
26: Chief Of Division
25: Deputy Chief Of Division
24: US Marshal
23: District Attorney
---------(HC)------——-
22. Captain (HC of Department)
21. Lieutenant (HC of Department)
20. Chief Supervisor
19. Supervisor
18. Inspector
17: Staff Sergeant
16: Sergeant
15. Master Corporal
14. Corporal
13. Lance Corporal
12. Master Trooper III
11. Master Trooper II
10. Master Trooper I
9. Senior State Trooper III
8. Senior State Trooper II
7. Senior State Trooper I
6. State Trooper III
5. State Trooper II
4. State Trooper I
3. Probational Officer
2. Trainee
1. Leave Of Absence

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Server Administrator
You have been selected for the interview. Join waiting room 5 mins prior to the timings.
The interview has been scheduled on 29.12.23 at 15:00 ST.
For any reason, not making to the interview on time, will result in denial of your application.

Good luck and be prepared. For any doubt, feel free to get it cleared by us.
Lavi Pluxury- lavi.pluxury
John Spectre- alphaindia​

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Server Administrator
Reviewed

A strong applicant was selected. You did really nice.
Feel free to apply next time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom