Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiko Herrera

Player
Player

Information
  1. Your name IRL
    - Mehul Johri

2. Your age (OOC)

3. Time zone + country:
    - (GMT+5:30) India

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format )

- Based on Server Time from (13:00 to 07:00)

5. Average online per day(hours)

- 12 to 18 hours

6. Your Discord ID

- hikozz

7. Your characters' name (IC)

- Joker Pluxury

8. Your in game ID

9. Your in game level

10. Languages spoken

- English/Hindi

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime)

- State

12. Additional information
    1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Since i have joined this server i have been through many RP situations and have learned a lot through those lovely experiences
      In this city my experience in gang, state and overall has always been great and the support from administration team to most of the players has always been positive and inspired me to be like them as because of them only we can play the server smoothly and happily. Now i also wanted to be the part of your lovely team and start a new journey in the server with you all , helping the other players from my experience in the server to improve there RP experience. I hove you will give me a chance to the part of your team 💓

2. What are your strengths?

- always calm in any situation

- cant see anyone in trouble and try my best to help them if possible

- be nice and friendly to everyone

- stays away from negative people

3. What are your weaknesses?

- cant handle insult if i have not done anything wrong or tried to hurt someone

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

- as i said i am always calm so i can handle any situation at any time in calm way

- try me best to respond to someone as soon as possible

- i like to learn new and new languages that can be helpfull in many ways

- spend most of my daily time in the city only and can cover various time and situations

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- yes ( i don't omw any biz )

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

- no

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- try to give me chance and i will prove my words , rest depend on you and i respect your outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom