Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Simon_Brown
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 23, 2021
Time of violation
22:56
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-q9tRmn4Ms

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
I was about to do a family raid with my family members when, I here shooting behind hq, after going to the shooting I see many ballas in our HQ and when i get closer to see who they are i get shot by many of them, after that i went around the hq and checked the boundry as I was sure I was in my HQ I went around to tell them what are they doing in our hq, they killed our friend who was selling food and kept shooting at me.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
0:25 Literally right here, you are metagaming in a discord call with many other Vagos members including the leader, kinda mad how the leader of a organization is metagaming.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
As I said I was heading to family event as we where raiding dysnc, so we where in call as its an OOC event so if you took your time to read what i said and not just to look for mistakes I did you would see you guys messed up. Also, there was no meta gaming as we dont give OOC info like you guys do so dont get involved in this report plz. And admins can check that we actaully raided dysnc.

Last edited:

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
As I said I was heading to family event as we where raiding dysnc, so we where in call as its an OOC event so if you took your time to read what i said and not just to look for mistakes I did you would see you guys messed up. Also, there was no meta gaming as we dont give OOC info like you guys do so dont get involved in this report plz. And admins can check that we actaully raided dysnc.
pretty big accusation to make with no evidence what so ever. Don't know why you'd be in a discord call sharing screens for a house raid. And if you finished, the first thing you would do is leave the discord call to avoid metagaming. You clearly finished your house raid but were still in a discord call. Don't accuse any of us for metagaming if it's something you have no proof of.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
pretty big accusation to make with no evidence what so ever. Don't know why you'd be in a discord call sharing screens for a house raid. And if you finished, the first thing you would do is leave the discord call to avoid metagaming. You clearly finished your house raid but were still in a discord call. Don't accuse any of us for metagaming if it's something you have no proof of.
Bro idk you gotta learn to read as I lit said "heading to family event" which means i havent gone yet. And as I said before stop typing if you aint involve. And as you can see there is evidance of breaking rule as your people lit shot me and my friend is dead on the floor and im sure he just didnt die from nothing, while you guys are there shooting. But as I said before we dont meta game like you as we dont provide any OOC info.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Bro idk you gotta learn to read as I lit said "heading to family event" which means i havent gone yet. And as I said before stop typing if you aint involve. And as you can see there is evidance of breaking rule as your people lit shot me and my friend is dead on the floor and im sure he just didnt die from nothing, while you guys are there shooting. But as I said before we dont meta game like you as we dont provide any OOC info.
I said don't make false accusations against us with no evidence, which was related to your accusation of us metagaming. You are falsely accusing us of metagaming with no proof while it is clear as day that you are in your evidence.

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
I said don't make false accusations against us with no evidence, which was related to your accusation of us metagaming. You are falsely accusing us of metagaming with no proof while it is clear as day that you are in your evidence.
Tell me 1 think r u admin no so why u Involve in report admin se what wrong what Right admin take decision so don’t interfere bro

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence , I will be holding this post on consideration until further notice.​

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Ballas will receive a verbal warning for mass shooting into Vagos HQ. You will receive a 60 minute mute as you are no where near a family event and riding around the ghetto, and I hear no mention of a Family Event in your POV. You MUST use in game coms until you leave the Ghetto.

Complaint Approved. If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom