Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Simo Dib
Administrators nickname
Vansh_Kumar
Date
Jan 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/cJDt05u

blackbase

Player
Player
Dear Administrators,

I am sorry if I broke the rules, I’m not very experienced in this game and I don't know about what I did wrong. can you please explain to me so I will not repeat the act, and it will be the first and last time that I had broke a rule in Grand RP. I'm trying just to have good time, share good vibes with the new friends I make on the way. I'm asking you to forgive if I did something wrong and give me an explanation so It will be something to not cross next time.

Thank you for your time.

blackbase

Player
Player
Hello sir and thank you for your time and decision. I just tried to login to the game but still have ban with deferent Admin name ( ). please can you explain to me I don't really have experiences in this. Thank you again

blackbase

Player
Player
hello again,

I just read Rule 6.3 thoroughly, and I now understand it, sir. I want to clarify that I have never used the gang warehouse for personal purposes. Yesterday, I was with the gang in an operation on the highway, and unfortunately, I got killed by a police officer during the raid. After the incident, I retrieved 2 armors and 2 ARs, each time with 12 bullets, on separate occasions during the day. However, I never sold or gave these items to non-Vagos players. If I happened to wear them in a different situation unrelated to the gang, it was unintentional, as most of the time, I participate in gang events, and I make an effort not to use even the gang's cars for personal use.

Top Bottom