Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unban appeal Anti-Cheat#1004 | Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mango_Jerry
Administrators nickname
Napal_Federov
Date
Jan 23, 2024
Time
18:15
Proofs
xxx

Mango Jerry

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor, 6 days ago I got a permanent ban due to Easy Anti Cheat error, this was the situation, I was with a friend in a rented helicopter, we were flying around the city and he decided to land on a mountain to pick up some resources from the fossil map. While he was finding them I was in the helicopter the whole time and he did a f1 relog due to technical problems. When he did the relog, the rental expired and at that moment Anti Cheat blocked me. I don't have the recorded situation, I was banned for #1004. But I'm ready for all the detailed checking of my account and all the logs to make sure that I didn't do anything wrong and that I didn't cheat the game. I would ask you to review this complaint as I am not a problematic player, I am on the server to have fun with my friends and meet new people. Thank you for listening, once again I am ready for any detailed investigation to prove my innocence and to get unbanned so I can continue playing on your server. Thanks in advance and kind regards!

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom