Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Haydar Seekece
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Feb 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Ncmm7G2

Haydar Seekece

Player
Player
Hello, Mazhor,

I was banned from the server permanently due to general rule 1.8. I accept the mistake i made and i regret it. I deeply regret that i did this and i realized my mistake. I was careful to follow all the rules of the server, and if you let me get back, I'll be more careful. I regret doing this. I promise i will never violate this rule again. I accept money wipe on both account too. I am aware of the mistake i made and i am ready to pay the penalty. i have been playing on this server for more than 2 years. I was a successful gang leader for 2 terms and I want to continue the good RP. I have always respected the rules on the server and have worked to improve the RP.I hope you'll let me come back. Again, I accept money wipe on both accounts and I will never do this again.

Thanks in advance.
Regards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom