Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efe Heshka

Ex Governor,3x Leader
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Efe
Your age : 17
Average online per day : 6-7 hours (Weekends 8-9)
Your Discord : efefropp
Your Nickname : Efe Heshka
Your ID : 2981
Additional information
Leader of Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1.As everyone knows, the term sign I made for the en3 ghetto is still in the ghetto. Even now, in the ghetto where I have influence, my leadership is still talked about, even though my term has ended. This is the first reason why I made this application. I am confident and the majority support me to apply because managing a gang is really my talent. People saw who I was at events and tours, thanks to me and the people I personally recruited to the organization. I am a good leader because, as I said above, the whole city is talking about us Positive from the moment I took the leadership.

2.Even as I'm submitting this application right now, I know multiple people are applying for it. When it comes to gang leadership, I do not see anyone in front of me as a leader. As I said, one of the other reasons why I became a leader is because most of my time in Grand RP is spent in the ghetto. I am one of the people who know best how things work in the ghetto and how leadership should be done. I completed my Vagos term well and by growing
From just 5 turfs to 32 turf in few days. So, in short, I can say that I am ready for this candidacy and I am never tired. Everyone knows that my term is the first to do this in such a short time. We didn't have enough time to do 100 out of 100 and it's very sad, but this time the experiences we gained from the previous term will keep us safe. I can give Promise for that

3.And , I have talked to all the remaining people from my Vagos term, and they will all come back to us from the moment I get Bloods . And I can say that on
the first day I become leader, the total number of people in the organization will be at least 80. In other weeks, I will try to keep the number of people in the organization at 180-200, like the active number in Vagos. You all know that this is not difficult for me.

4.And I will also show the power of
Bloods to the entire En3 Ghetto at Events, just like I did in the organization I represented during other leadership periods. I should get Bloods because even now I have the power to dominate all of Los Santos in events. So, by mentioning this, it can be understood that I can make Bloods terrorist organization.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
As everyone agrees, a good organization leader needs a good reputation and a person who keeps his cool like me. The first thing you need to improve RP is to check whether the people in your organization are toxic. Because if we all allow any toxicity as leaders here, there would be no point in being leaders. The first promise I can make to improving rp is that ANYONE in the organization cannot be toxic. Toxicity is TOTALLY impossible in my organization. I am a calm and understanding leader and the people in my organization will stay calm and they know that even if we rp here, everything will be done in moderation.Because even the leader rules say that I cannot allow toxicity.

My second word is about events, the organization curators I have led in the past know that I am completely great at organizing events. I promise that from the moment I become the leader, bloods will start to dominate the city by making events with the first priorities, after making the event lists we need to do, we will create more rp situations as we always do. We will do it because I know that doing rp situation with events in the organization expected from us as the leader will help bloods become a terrorist organization. All the event lists that need to be done will be completed. I am sure that my deputy friends that I have at the moment are ready to help me in this regard. They helped me a lot in my
Vagos leadership.

The third promise is that I will keep the Chain of Command in the organization in the best possible way. The person in my organization who makes me who I am will get whatever command They deserves, even if it is my brother/friend/girlfriend. As I mentioned before, if you keep the chain of command well, people's respect and love for your organization will increase. because leaders and deputies may not always be active. That's why we have our own chain of command. Even if you ask a normal person passing through the city, what they will tell you is that I will never engage in favoritism and I have never committed favoritism during my time as leader.

The fourth promise is that I will reward everyone as much as they deserve. As everyone knows, I have a bonus system that I have created and these bonuses change depending on everyone's participation in events. If a person is in your organization and helps your organization by attending events, you should reward that person. Even if I'm not in town, I will personally contact my Deputies to make sure everyone gets what they deserve.

The Chain Of Command that i crate for my Previous Term will be same for Bloods as Well

16- Leader
15-Deputy Leader
14-Turf Leader
13-Turfer
12-Under Deputy
11-Warlord
10-Event Commender
9-Capo
8-Gangsta
7-Graffiti Lead
6-Grafittist
5-Enforcer