Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Husu_Verlice

nah
Server Administrator
Information

1. Your name IRL: Hussein
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: UTC+3
4. Average online per day: 4-6hrs
5. Your Discord: husuboss
6. Your Nickname: Husu Verlice
7. Your ID: 13659

Additional information
Leader of Bloods Street Gang
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. Activity and dedication: I am confident and certain in my abilities to maintain high level of activity and dedication within the organization. With the passion and commitment, I will bring, I can assure you the organization will maintain active at all times with the help of my creativity and way of leading.

2. Ability to lead: My ability of leading consists of the following points, which I think is what differs between a good and bad leader.

Goal setting: I am able to set effective goals and plan ahead of the future, which I believe is a good benefit for me as a leader.

Effective communication: Communication is key to success, which I strongly believe I'm good at. I've led countless situations and operations in many different organizations and have not encountered a problem with my communication skills so far. Therefore, I am well experienced in this area.

Decision making & problem-solving: As a leader, decision making and problem-solving are fundamental responsibilities. You must swiftly assess situations, gather relevant information, and evaluate potential solutions, which I strongly believe I am capable of.

3. Engaging in social interactions: As a gang leader involves collaborating with fellow players, emphasizing the importance of community. I appreciate the opportunity to closely collaborate with gang members, cultivating relationships and promoting teamwork. My objective is to create a supportive and inclusive atmosphere where each member is esteemed, nurturing friendships and fostering a robust sense of camaraderie.

Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

To enhance roleplay within our gang:

Establish clear guidelines: Communicate roleplay standards focusing on defined characters, consistent interactions, and adherence to lore for a cohesive experience.

Help members develop their characters, improve improvisation, and enhance similar skills, building a community of skilled roleplayers within our gang.

Foster collaboration: Work with other factions for dynamic storylines, involving multiple players and crafting an interconnected game world.

Address toxicity: Proactively tackle toxic behavior, promoting a positive culture of respect and teamwork with conflict resolution channels. I will not tolerate any toxic behavior and will answer it with harsh punishment to avoid toxicity in my organization.

Implementing these strategies will elevate roleplay, offering a more immersive experience. Thank you for considering my application. I'm eager to contribute to our organization's success.

Sincerely, Husu Verlice
image.png

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Bloods interview!

The interview will take place on Wednesday, 21/12/2023 at 17:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Chanush Movva , Ace Galante ,Dave Kipper and Fedrico Vautier on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom