Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josezillah

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Jose
Your age : 17
Time zone : GMT+1
Average online per day : 6-8 hours (Weekends 8-10)
Your Discord : josezillah
Your Nickname : Jose Buba
Your ID : 29466

Additional information
Leader of
Bloods
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  1. I have been known to help gangs achieve greatness and rule the city as I have done before when i was deputy many times. I will make sure everyone will be respected and treated correctly. I will make sure that everyone is active and complying with the rules and attending every event, and to make sure that this promise goes through I have all my Deputies, turfers and graffiti heads already picked out and ready to help me achieve my goal of being one of the best gang leaders this city has ever seen.
  2. To make sure that the gang functions properly everyone that wishes to be recruited to the gang will be interviewed first, they will be asked a series of questions, that will be the Ghetto rules, event rules and some general rules. When they join, they will not be instantly ranked up, but if they attend the majority of events they will recieve a promotion and if myself and my fellow High command see that a member is good at leading events and knows what they are doing they will recieve a higher rank or even high command. All members will be watched by a High Command at all times and with that my High command will make sure that that all members are attending the events, Ghetto Fights and so on. I will make sure myself and my fellow High Commands stick to this process so that we can make sure that no rules are broken and so that we can end our term succesfully.
  3. As leader I need to know about every single aspect about leading a gang. I have had a lot of experience with being not just high command but deputy in multiple gangs and have helped them achieve greatness and dominate the city. I want to make sure that my term is finished properly instead of being disbanded like past gangs. As I have said I learnt every single ghetto rule, event rule and just basically all the general rules. I will make sure all my High Commands and Members will be respected as they should be. All my High Commands will be listened to and every single rule will be followed by my members if not they will be either kicked or blacklisted. I will make sure that Bloods during my term will become the best gang in the city and thats a promise. I know that I will make bunta achieve greatness. I also want to be leader of this ORG because when I was vagos deputy a last term ago and vagos ended half way through because of some turf problems we got so many verbals and warnings but we won't focus so much on the turf anymore with my deputies.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

Support members in honing their roleplaying skills. Arrange workshops for character development, improvisation, and storytelling. Sharing guides or tutorials enhances understanding and engagement, nurturing a community of skilled roleplayers.

As far as RP is concerned, gangs should be more healthy when it comes to robberies and hostage situations. I've seen many gangs power game many game rules and make them unforgiving and unfair. Whenever possible, I would strive to ensure that my members have the same level of RP as members of a legal organization.

Turfs not being a top prio in my gang turfs are fun and they will be played but they will not be the main focus of my gang my gang and my high command and deputy's will be focused on keeping OOC relations at a time high and making IC relationships good for everyone.

We will participate in gang events and a gift bonus to everyone who helps the gang! we will not ignore gang members! we are a family, everyone who works with us is valuable to us ,And of course, there needs to be a chain of high commanders when doing this we will help each other and we will be top gang together in city in a few days.

And also, to improve RP, it is one of my biggest responsibilities to make sure that everyone in my organization is not toxic and to take every precaution for this, because if even anyone in your organization is toxic, you will lose respect for people and prevent people from wanting to join your organization. No matter who the person in the organization is, even if he is a deputy, he cannot be toxic to anyone.

16- Leader
    15-Deputy Leader
    14-Turf Leader
    13-Turfer
    12-Under Deputy
    11-Warlord
    10-Event Commender
    9-Capo
    8-Gangsta
    7-Graffiti Lead
    6-Grafittist
    5-Enforcer
    4-Shooter
    3-Killer
    2-Young Blood
    1-Freeze

bloods.png

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Bloods interview!

The interview will take place on Wednesday, 21/12/2023 at 17:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Chanush Movva , Ace Galante ,Dave Kipper and Fedrico Vautier on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Other applicant chosen, feel free to apply next term​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom