Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaze Elite

GOV
Player
Information :

1. Your name IRL : G Atchyuteswar
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day : 8 hours
5. Your Discord : fibrobertbogue
6. Your Nickname : Kaze Elite
7. Your ID : 69650

Additional information :

1. Leader of NG
I would like to become the leader of Ng because i have a lot of experiences from other cities like EN2, yes i have worked for like 3 terms in FIB and 1 each in SAHP and EMS. i would like to show my leadership skills by turning out as a leader for my fellomens and support them to get good at what they will be assigned to. and now i am the commanding general of Recruiting representative and i am doing good with my job...

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I have Three reasons to become the Leader of NG:
a) Building a stronger troop by properly training them with an appropriate teacher
b) Keep my base secure stronge than ever before
c) Turn up to be the best organisation in this world

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

To enhance the RolePlay level within our organization, I propose the following:
Recognition and Rewards:
Acknowledge and reward individuals and teams that excel in roleplay exercises, fostering a positive and competitive spirit.
Team Collaboration:
Emphasize teamwork and collaboration during roleplay scenarios to strengthen communication and coordination among National Guard members. Foster a culture where individuals value each other's input and work together seamlessly.
Leadership Involvement:
Involve leadership in roleplay exercises to demonstrate commitment and set the tone for the importance of training. Leaders should actively participate and provide guidance during debriefing sessions.

Departments:
1)Counter Terrorist Forces :
This department is gonna have there guards up and safe guard the base
2)Military Police : they take care of the logs and maintain the proper behaviour of a soldier
3)Air Force : they are going to take visuall of the base from the sky and send intel
4)Humen Resources : they are going to recruit the worthy citizens and train them and uuskill them.

Ranking Systems:
General
Lt.General
Commanding General
Major General
Brigadier General
Counter terrorist Force
Black Commando
Air force Pilot
Military Police
III lieutenant sargent
II lieutenant sargent
I lieutenant sargent
Platon Sargent
Sargent
III Corporal
II Corporal
I Corporal
Guards
II Private
I Private
Freshie
II Trainee
I Trainee

Thank you for considering my application. I am excited about the prospect of contributing to the continued success of our National Guard unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom