Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

eren avci 12

Player
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL - Eren
2. Your Age - 17
3. Time Zone - GMT +3
4. Avarage Online Per Day: 8+ Hours
5. Your Discord - .proden
6. Your Name - Eren Avci
7. Your ID - 51787

Additional Information

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

image.png

- Underdeputy of The Marabunta grande
- Deputy of Los santos vagos
- Warlord of Bloods
- Underdeputy of the families
- UnderDeputy of Ballas

2. Why do you wants to be a leader of this specific organization

I have a long gang and ghetto adventure,I took part in all events,my heist team and I were very happy at first but now this team has disbanded and started to work legally.i am against them.The thing I regret the most is the leaders don't do it justice.I've been here for a long time but no leader treated me well.I'm not bad like them. It's hard to see the spirit of solidarity in Los Santos Vagos anymore I'm here to re-solidify solidarity and have friends but also make a tough Los Santos Vagos,In this process, I have many loyal friends from Los Santos Vagos and me and we will rise again with them.

-I've been working as a deputy for a long time now I'm bored and it's my turn and it's my turn to lead I will give the members their rank according to what they deserve,I will go over all the high commands in the interview.

-as best we can
we will do highway robbery, store robbery, fz raid, hostage events,we will participate in the CLAND event every 2 hours and earn ammo for our gang the subject that almost all gangs skip is graffiti. We will not allow it, I will form a team and they will do graffiti every hour

3. Your advices for improving roleplay in organization

-Negotiations are an important issue for both the gang and rp and city rules. It is forbidden to join a gang if the person joining the gang does not meet the required age limit and does not know the city rules.If we want to protect ourselves from warnings, we need to prepare very strong questions and have individual interviews with people.
- Bonus distribution if we win the difficult events.
-My goal is to create the best Los Santos Vagos in history.
-I have helpers who can manage this gang when I'm not in the city.
I will not condemn the gang to buy weapons on the Black Market by giving them a lot of armor, ammunition and weapons.
- FZ Raid for Los Santos Vagos ammunition

4. my goals
i and my hc or I will stop at hq to pick up new people, I will never get a verbal or warn
we will ensure constant activity in the ghetto, yellow cars will fill up in the ghetto when the event time cannot be reached
- and I promise that I will do activities such as market robbery or gun shop robbery
- Giving lot of bonus to gang members
- being the most crowded gang
- I want to do 2 Terms successfully in a way

5. and i will make strike system like
—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

6. The biggest problem in gangs
and the biggest problem is the rapid dispersal of the rank in the gangs, I want to pass this on and everyone should attend the first events and then if they deserve, their rank should be increased and I will make each of us walk around on a 24/7 Highway and I want to strike fear into the gangs and the residents of the city. i believe that I will have a good period after this

Thank you for reading
Regards
Eren Avci

Ranking System
1 freeze
2 tranie
3 gangster
4 shooter
5 banana
6 spray

7 spray leader
8 Soldier
9 hitman
10 event leader
11 Turfer
12 UnderDeputy
13 Deputy
14 Leader

OIP.wpnIar7Nax-_CknndM6p2QHaGQ
emblem_512.png

Shery Ottoman

Mr. Sherry
Player
Rejected
Put time and effort to your application instead of copy-pasting from other applications and apply again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom