Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freaky Cassano

Be Grateful For What You Have !
Player
1. Your name IRL : MD. Al Rabby
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT +6
4. Average online per day : 3-4 Hour
5. Your Discord : ayeefreaky
6. Your Nickname : Freaky Cassano
7. Your ID : 38684

VagosSpray.webp

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. Leader of VAGOS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List Three reasons with explanation)
ANS:

- I want to lead VAGOS because I want to change the way that roleplay works in illegal organizations. Right now, all they do is shoot people in the ghetto without any RolePlay interaction.
All I see is other gangs openly recruiting new members because they need numbers, and at the same time I would love to put my twist on illegal groups and set a new standard. My overall goal is to raise player quality over time and recruit Toxicity to Illegal organizations.

- The second reason I want to be a VAGOS leader is for the experience for myself and the members making sure they get a good start in illegal organizations as well as for the people who have stuck with illegal organizations over time to get to a good experience within it. I would also like to give myself the experience and get a true feeling of leadership in-game as I have only been in higher-up roles not the leadership role, I have had many experiences in gangs with being High Command. so I know how to run a Gang properly.
- My strong loyalty and passion for to this gang is my third motivation for wanting to be its leader.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization:
1. Be in character of gangster to make roleplay for interesting
2. Have to respect Higher-ups and follow their orders, cause as a gangster sometimes members become so aggressive that they do not like to follow High commands orders but in the meantime, they have to remember that they advised what is good for them for sure.
3. Have to be more professional as a gangster, have to play the character seriously
4. If someone is a gangster they should be active and responding, so they can dominate others with ease.
5. Have to make a mindset to achieve and spread violence all over the city which will motivate them

My Goals for VAGOS as a LEADER

1. Make my gang more active, so they can dominate the whole city.
2. Will make RolePlay situation which will be more interesting so LEOs will also enjoy and feel thrill to cooperate
3. Will try to do 100% Turf
4. I will make a team that will give a proper guideline on how a gang member should be and how a gang works
5. In HQ no minor shooting will be allowed because it's not a professionalism ( except if emergency )
6. I want to complete my term without getting any type of warnings
7. 2 extra Team Leader, one for TURF and event, another for Negotiate when ill not there if needed
8. Daily small meetings to learn from our daily mistakes
9. Attending all events whole day including clands
10. In the end, I want to make myself, my team, and VAGOS that much proud so that other people say we were tough ones to face.

RANKING SYSTEM

15. Leader

14. Deputy

13. Turf Leader

12. Under Deputy

11. Turfer

10. Warlord

9. Mafia

8. Captain

7. Ghetto Clapper

6. Graffitist

5. OG Capo

4. Hitman

3. Shooter

2. Goon

1. Freeze

Thanks for giving me your time to read my application, and also wish me luck!

Sincerely

Freaky Cassano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom