Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gojo Escobar

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL - Anwaar
2. Your Age - 19
3. Your Time Zone - GMT +05:30
4. Average Online Per Day - 10 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord - mariochoo777
6. Your Nickname - Sunny Murphy
7. Your ID - 60029

Additional Information ->

1. Leader Of Vagos.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-> I have gained a great deal of understanding into each gang's subtleties by fully immersing myself in it. But what ignited an unmatched enthusiasm in me was my membership with the Vagos. I became engrossed in the Vagos' events, operations, and activities as soon as I joined because I was so drawn to their philosophy. Through this in-depth exploration, I have developed a thorough comprehension of gang dynamics and sharpened my ability to accurately and competently handle a variety of circumstances.

-> I am consistently available to lead events within the Vagos. Additionally, I am dedicated to assisting newcomers, guiding them through our gang's regulations and event participation. I aspire to create a welcoming atmosphere where new members seamlessly integrate into our community, ensuring everyone understands our gang's rules and engages actively in our events.

-> I've held significant ranks within each gang I've joined, demonstrating my capability to effectively manage and lead. My extensive experience in different gangs has honed my skills in gang management.

3. Your Advices For Improving RolePlay Level In Organization.

-> I Will Encourage All Gang Members To Actively Participate In RP Events And Activities.
-> I Will Give Regular Bonus To The Active Members So That They Get Paid For Their Work.
-> I Will Do Store Robbery and Gunstore robbery regularly and keep the gang Active.
-> I Will Make Ghetto More Active By Doing Multiple Activities

My Ranking System ->

15 - Leader
14 - Deputy
13 - Turfer
12 - Under Deputy
11 - God Father
10 - High Command
9 - Graffiti Leader
8 - Clapper
7 - Graffiti Team
6 - Villain