Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ranit Roy

Leader
Leader
Information

Your name IRL: Ranit Roy
Your age: 24
Time zone: +5:30 GMT
Average online per day:6-7 hours
Your Discord: ranit_007
Your Nickname: Ronit Roy
Your ID: 28442

Additional information

Leader of Vagos gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1.I would like to have fun and create a organization that has a lot of fun and is safe for new people to learn about how organizations work and about the server.

2.I will give chance to everyone to proof themselves and show their capability and give them promotions every week on basis of their performance.

3.I want to be the leader of Vagos cause i want to grow it to be the strongest gang by time and teach everyone what is gang RP and to make more Gun Stores and 24/7 Robberies every day .

4. I want to make sure that if i get the organization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personally don't like when there is toxicity in the organizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

5.id like to get leader of vagos , because there is still new players in the city who have no previous experience in gangs and there is also a mix of players who do have experience and with this I could have myself and other experienced members help and share knowledge with the new people in the gang and we could all work together to help each other become the best gang in the city.

Your a device for improving the Role-Play level in the organization.

1.I will hire experienced persons who will lead events.

2.Participating in every event, such as Clandestine, Battleship, and Defending BM Raid. Everyday we Attack the Gun Store and Store Robbery and also doing Hostage Situation.

3.In free time we do ghetto Clapp and High way robbery.

4.i will promote people base on there activity.

5.100% sprays multiple times per day.

6.Avoid the toxicity and the toxic players in the city by getting feedback from gang members and High Command.

7.I will give chances to everyone in the gang to prove their capabilities as a shooter, robber, etc.

Ranking System :-

15. Leader
14. Deputy Leader
13. Assistant Leader
12. Mafia
11. Clapper

----low command----
10. Turfer
09. Event Lead
08. Sharp Shooter
07. Enforcer
06. King Pin
05. Graffiti Master
04. Graffiti Team
03. Shooter
02. Warning
01. Freeze

FN_IqWXXsAM8mDT.png
Thank You,
Ranit Roy​

Rui Ace

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom