Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lexo_Khalifa
Administrators nickname
Kira_DeCali
Date
Mar 8, 2022
Time
16:15
Proofs
https://ibb.co/T8HJggk

lex0

one and only
Player
Hola
Me expulsaron del servidor por hacer trampas.
Nunca he engañado ni nada tengo un clip de cada situación y también me gusta pasar por un control de PC.

Kira DeCali

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Good afternoon,

I just want to add the fact that you and the entire Burberry family were caught explaining to others how to cheat a PC check, and your leader was so eager for us to do a PC check on all of you. For me, that's enough evidence of you not only cheating but promoting as well which is STRICTLY prohibited, and as long as I'm around I will not let that happen In any of our servers.

Regards,

TheRealEnii

Player
Player
you sayd to ali we all are cheating and you told him maybe hahahah and then he told you lets do it now huh

TheRealEnii

Player
Player
Good afternoon,

I just want to add the fact that you and the entire Burberry family were caught explaining to others how to cheat a PC check, and your leader was so eager for us to do a PC check on all of you. For me, that's enough evidence of you not only cheating but promoting as well which is STRICTLY prohibited, and as long as I'm around I will not let that happen In any of our servers.

Regards,
promoting cheating hahahahahahah we aint cheat you can do pc checks on every pc you can do everything with our pc haahhaha and you talking about that we cheating you aint know the rules for the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom