Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jakee Rowe
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 18, 2024
Time of violation
16:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/35iBgCWPehQ

Jack Rowe

Player
Player
I just stop to check something when to people got out car give me demands to leave. I followed demands they then egine blocked me and killed me like im soooo confused.
ID 39315 RDM , ID 55893 unrealistic demands and fail rp

Neno Error

Player
Player
you take a demands and dont run for your life tis fail rp for you man do you now ??

Ibrahim_abdelaty

Player
Player
I just stop to check something when to people got out car give me demands to leave. I followed demands they then egine blocked me and killed me like im soooo confused.
give you dimand

Ibrahim_abdelaty

Player
Player
you are deceiving the admins by cutting and editing your povs because , The car theft Senrio did not appear

Jack Rowe

Player
Player
you take a demands and dont run for your life tis fail rp for you man do you now ??
I did take the demands you told me to leave so i got in car started driving and you shot me then engine blocked. Please tell me how that is not following demands of leaving. You guys stopped me from leaving by engine blocking me

odai

Player
Player
What is this bullshit? You cannot warn him to leave the public road

Opti Pride

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Provide a longer POV that shows the beginning of the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom