Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Karma Bolo
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
Jan 21, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/jQoAGtH

Karma.

Mane
Player
Hello dear admins.

About 3 months ago, i got banned for Anticheat #1004. I just saw on youtube there was one guy doing same thing ghetto to kill people and i though it was game mechanic. I just tried it on my friends but i got banned for it. I have been playing on EN1 almost since beginning (my id is 5271 on EN1) and i always respect the server rules on EN1-EN2-EN3. Please give me a chance like how you give a chance the other peoples, everyones ban appeal got approved at the time of my ban but mine always got rejected. I wont repeat this mistake again and i will stay loyal to server rules.

I saw the people got unbanned while they dont even have the POV. Please give me the last chance i didnt mean to abuse it and there is the pov about how i got banned:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom