Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saan Mercy

Leader of unofficial org
Dear Bobby, Floki, and Adham,

My family was removed from the unofficial (Mandem INC) due to three warnings, and I find it quite unfair that we were removed for reasons that seem unjust.

The first warning we received was because one of my family members killed Royal Elite members with a helicopter before a business war. They claimed it was targeting, which I believe is quite unfair. It was only one person, and punishing the entire family for it seems excessive. Furthermore, we've never targeted the Royal Elite family before. We've only participated in events with them, and we've never had any conflicts. It doesn't make sense that we would target them.

The second warning we received was for breaking the fence at the power plant map and entering through a gap. We didn't know it was against event rule 1.18 because the fence can be broken, and the script repairs it automatically. Technically, it's an unrealistic reason to give a warning to the family. Many families have entered there before, even for business wars. For instance, at the movie theatre map there was a roof which was removed because it was not accessible from outside but Zessy Pluxury (curator of unofficial at the time) informed us in the unofficial chat so we inform tell our members.

The third warning was reasonable. Some individuals entered the zone of the Prison event, despite us telling them not to, and we kicked all of them after the event. It's challenging to control such behaviour but I accept this warning.

Furthermore, I've had the family since July 3, 2023. It's almost been a year, and we haven't lost our unofficial family status because we strive to follow the server rules diligently. I would appreciate it if you could reconsider our warnings and, if you believe it was an incorrect decision, reinstate our unofficial family status.

Sincerely,
Saan Mandem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom