Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
paarth azaels
Administrators nickname
darshan diablo
Date
Apr 13, 2024
Time
19:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/JWtqaWp

daksh batham

Player
Player
Dear Admins,

I was arrested by a cop, he was dragging me to his helicopter by suddenly my network got disconnected due to a call (i play on mobile data). for that i got jail of 60 minutes and i agree with it, but when around 20 minutes were left i again got jail for 180 minutes and a warning.

sir i dont have problem with jail but i have problem with warning.

1) when i am already punished for a mistake which i didn't do intentionally then why again?

2) from past 2 days i am playing for over 12 hrs a day so just i can join legal orgs, and now i got a warning

3) My previous ID got permanent ban even when i didnt knew anything and i had all the proofs of my innocence, but chief admin said that it is unappealable. i didnt said anything, i accepted it even after having proofs that it was not my fault and now i got a warn? what kind of experience is this?

sir, it is my very humble request to please remove my warning, because it really hurts that main ID got banned and now got a warn in 2nd ID too.
i dont have proof of server disconnection bcz i was not recording, and since it was a important call, rather then recording i picked up the call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom