Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kingsmen Royall
Administrators nickname
Jon Barnes
Date
Apr 15, 2024
Time
15:51
Proofs
https://imgur.com/mfs6UnZ

Kingsmen Royall

Player
Player
Dear Grand RP Community,

I hope this message finds you all well. I am reaching out to address a mistake I made a few months ago, which recently came to my attention, and I want to apologize and rectify it to the best of my ability.

Several months back, I inadvertently transferred 10k from my main account to a twink account. At the time, I was unaware of the rules governing such transactions. It was not my intention to violate any rules or exploit the system in any way. I must emphasize that I had no intention of using the twink account and had mistakenly logged into it instead of my main account.

Upon realizing my error, I promptly contacted the administration to explain the situation. I want to clarify that there has been no activity on the twink account; it has zero play hours, and I have no plans to use it in the future. The moment I received a pop-up notification indicating the transfer of funds from my main account to the twink account, I immediately closed the twink account and logged back into my main account.

contacted the administration: https://youtu.be/ypE5zkUbWLc

I understand the importance of following the rules and maintaining the integrity of the game. My actions were unintentional, and I am deeply sorry for any disruption they may have caused to the community. I am committed to adhering to the rules going forward and ensuring that such mistakes do not occur again.

Furthermore, I want to emphasize that I fully respect the rule stating that created accounts are the property of the creator and cannot be shared or traded. I have never shared or traded my account with anyone. Therefore, the ban I received on this basis is not justified, as I have always maintained ownership and control of my account.

If there are any steps I need to take to rectify this situation or any further actions required on my part, please let me know. I value the community and the enjoyable gaming experience it provides, and I am dedicated to contributing positively to it.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as I work to resolve this issue.

Sincerely,

Kingsmen Royall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom