Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
cantremember
Administrators nickname
Kareem Zuma
Date
Apr 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/forums/25/post-thread

Niconacis

Player
Player
Hello, Mazhor encouraged me to appeal again at a later time.
I would also like Mazhor to check his DMs as I sent him the duping method people are using on EN servers.

I am submitting an appeal for an unban on the en1 server. Approximately 6 months ago, I received a ban on the
Serbian server following a PC check. Since then, I have made a concerted effort to play fairly and have maintained a clean record on the en1 server, passing 7 out of 8 PC checks successfully.

Regrettably, I was banned by Alex Odd on the en1 server unexpectedly due to my past actions on the Serbian server. Despite appealing,
my request was denied due to Alex Odd's stance against cheaters. Seeking clarification, I consulted with Serbian admins regarding the impact of my previous infractions on other servers, and they affirmed that it should not affect my status on the en1 server.

In an effort to further clarify this matter, I reported another player with ID 750 for a similar violation, which resulted in the same response from other admins confirming that past actions on other servers should not impact current decisions. More information about this can be found in the thread provided here:

I understand the significance of adhering to the game's rules and regulations and assure you of my dedication to fair play and good sportsmanship on the en1 server. I respectfully request a second chance to demonstrate that I have learned from my past errors and am committed to following the server's rules.

Thank you for your time in considering my appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom