Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ivan Error
Administrators nickname
Oghi Flann
Date
Apr 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/hCb0dxy

Ivan AkFortySeven

Player
Player
Hello today i got punishment for event rule 1.2 i accept my fault i break the rules and its a warning but when i get to jail i saw also he took my guns when he put me inside the jail i ask him why did you took my guns he said me its a part punishment of event rule 1.2 i am playing this project more than a year and i know the rules in my side.Also when i check the rules it didnt say anything about tooking guns at Er 1.2 please help me.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

idk where you have been so claimed in these more than a year time but if you have been playing on this project for that long you wouldve known this, admins decision what is wiped and not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom