Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya kaushik

Player
Player
1. name IRL : Aditya
2. Your age IRL : 18
3. Time zone : UTC+5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord : Aditya.29
6. Your Nickname : Billu Boxer
7. Your ID : 373037

Additional information
1. Want to apply for EMS leadership

2. Why I want to be a leader of this organization?

1) Not proper functioning of the organization
As i am currently an employee of EMS i usually see empty lobbies and the staff always seems to be online but still they don't contribute to the organization to fix that issue i think I can do something.

2) Proper treatment of Employees
As u can see many employees problems are not been solved and it leads to demotivation of employees to fix that i think i can guide the HC of EMS properly as we should make a good relation with our organization to grow.

3) Betterment Roleplay Levels
As many people experience many EMS employees not performing the required RP levels and usually failing RP . I can properly guide them to achievement of Greater RP levels and this will sure help in making better surroundings for the RP Players.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) Better motivation and staying on standards
I can properly motivate employees with a better bonus sheet and sooner bonus allotment through will employees stays motivated like if u see current scenarios players didn't received bonus for like more than a week.

2) Proper arrangement of Staff
In this as a leader I can allot 2-3 HC for responsible for availability of employees in lobby at all time and i can check the availability in my active hours and other solution is I can organize meeting in every 3-4 days to check availability and ask them for ideas and make groups of employees for certain shifts till will lead to better relationship throughout the organization and also availability of staff.

3) Better Roleplay standards
As many player don't follow rules because there is usually no HC available to see them like recently a scenario happened in which employees are just cheating there bonus system which a loophole so to end that loop hole I can provide timely rounds of checks in lobbies , medlab and even sometimes on calls through which employees can't cheat the bonus system and which will also lead in better RP standards and Decisions.

4. MY STRENGTH

1) I have good decision making ability i can take usually good decisions in bad scenarios and guide the team correctly
2) I know the basic problems of new employees and can connect to them when needed
3) I can motivate the employees through Financial or non Financial ways properly without biasness unlike other biased leaders
4) I have a good bonding with lower level employees too will can also help me at worst case scenarios

I might be lacking a skill or two but I think if you give me a chance i can improve this organization . hoping for a positive reply from your side

opmt

Dave Onjuh
Player
I respect Billu, he continues to put in hard work for EMS and will one day rise to the top if he continues with his commitment.

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | Curator State
Server Administrator
On Consideration

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | Curator State
Server Administrator
Rejected - Get more experience and apply agin in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom