Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kalua singh
Administrators nickname
Vinay_Reddie
Date
Apr 27, 2024
Time
10:00
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jA2xZ0SnTsN0YcbDkbHhBNI2xUXMnZMb/view?usp=drivesdk

kalua singh

Player
Player
Dear administrator first my apologies for not making a proper forum as I'm a new player and this my first time making forum please forgive me. Now coming to the reason I was collecting debt and I got a debt on player 79669, upon reaching to him and collecting his debt I said "collecting your debt sir" then I was about to leave when he started hitting my car and slamming me repeatedly I even asked my partner to call and adminstrator so that he can get punishment for that as it was not a green zone i started shooting him and eventually patched him at the same time so that he stops doing that, he even started swearing on my parents as and I lost it and started doing the same. I'm really guilty and as it's my first experience of such incident I'm very guilty for my behaviour I promise I won't repeat again as I'm playing 12 hours a day from last few days I'm grinding a lot please give me one chance, and I will learn recording from my family members and keep it updated.

Please consider this apology
Kalua singh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom