Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

akrame pluxury

Player
Player
  1. Your name akrame laasri
  2. Your age22
  3. GMT+ 5:30 maroc
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play:12-8 some time 7-3
  5. Average online per:6-8
  6. Your Discord ID:1150524717808226414
  7. Your characters' name:Akrame outlaw
  8. Your in game ID:71993
  9. Your in game level:4
  10. Languages spoken:Arabic-English-French
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):I would like to be curator of the crime section.
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin ? I want to become an administrator because I want to help all the people who come in and give all my time to them so that they understand the rules well so that they do not face problems in life, and I am ready to give them all my time. Also, if I see people violating the rules and not letting people play comfortably, I will punish them immediately. 2. What are your strengths ?
- I speak four languages , Arabic, English, French,
I am very calm and I like to help and I do not worry about anyone 3. What are your greatest weaknesses ? Honestly, my few weaknesses are that if someone insults me, I don't respond to him 4.What skills can you bring to the admin team? I have the skill that I can join many people at a specific time without worry, and I communicate well with all people

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Idont hanv any business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
- No issue

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
There is no problem with my Applications, everything is good

Ex: Doc Director en2
Ex: Vagos deputy Leader en2
Ex Balass deputy Leader en2
Ex lspd Assistent chief en2
Ex fib: Secret agent

ihave more expirence in en 2 + en3

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
You received an answer before