Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
agasthyaapoc
Administrators nickname
DARK WICK
Date
Apr 28, 2024
Time
20:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/dzPiljG

TURFER

Player
Player
AS U SAID THAT you have the pov of the situation then i would like u to show because clearly that guy ran inside the bar when i shoot at him i wouldnt have cared if he didnt shoot me back but he was also fighting so thats why i ran inside the bar and decided to kill him because of the rp situation that he wanted to prevent by running inside the bar so please i would request u to examine the pov and see if i did something wrong or no if u show only the pov of me killing inside the gz so thats not fair

Elahmet.?

Player
Player
Requesting Administration To Check This Forum Accounts IP. This Guy Was My Friend Before He Is Blacklisted From EN3 And Forums. Probably Evading I Saw His Forum From Discord

TURFER

Player
Player
Requesting Administration To Check This Forum Accounts IP. This Guy Was My Friend Before He Is Blacklisted From EN3 And Forums. Probably Evading I Saw His Forum From Discord
one who got blacklisted for cheating should not interfere haha

Elahmet.?

Player
Player
Screenshot_20240428-010122.png

Screenshot_20240428-010142.png

Heres Some More Proofs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom