Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader Of Los Santos Police Department I Xohan Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

XOHAN

Leader
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL : Rowson Khan
2. Your age : 18+
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 5-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : ath3x
6. Your Nickname : Xohan Black
7. Your ID : 30146

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?​
I want to lead the LSPD because I think I can make things better. I won't promise big changes, but I'll run things the right way. My goal is to make the job fun and easy to understand for new people. I'll make sure everyone knows what they're supposed to do and encourage them to focus on their roles. I believe that if newcomers get good training, they can create more interesting situations for everyone. I've never led an organization before, but I've been part of law enforcement groups like FIB, SAHP, and GOV in important roles. I've served the city as an EMS Highcomand also. My most relevant experience was as a deputy in LSPD during the "Malisa Deros" term. That's when I really learned how LSPD works and how tough it is to manage everything. I learned how to handle people well and care for them. I care about keeping people safe and following the rules. My main focus will be on helping newcomers because I think they're crucial for the organization. If they get good training, they can make the job more enjoyable for everyone. I want to lead a team that does their job well and helps others.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization?​
As LSPD Chief, I would see to it that the department is the most visible and active in the whole city. Other than this, I would promote a welcoming and healthy environment within the company to ensure that everyone who works here, at least during my tenure, enjoys their time here.

I Will Appoint well trained FTOs so that they can ensure that all new officers receive the necessary training.

I Will do everything in my power to create mutual respect among other legal org and hopefully no conflicts

In order to make LSPD a better place, I will introduce new bonus systems that will be among the best in the agency's history. The best bonus system will be awarded on a weekly basis on weekends to officers who have worked hard and established dedication to the department.this could inspire them to put in more effort.

Rank System
30. Chief Of Police
29. Deputy Chief Of Police
28. Chief Of Staff
27. HOD
26. DHOD
25. Lieutenant
24. District Attorney
23. Superintendent

⬆️HIGH COMMAND⬆️
22. Senior Captain
21. Captain
20. Detective III
19. Detective II
18. Detective I
17. Master Sergeant
16. Senior Sergeant
15. Sergeant
14. Master Corporal
13. Senior Corporal
12. Corporal
11. Traffic Officer II
10. Traffic Officer II
09. Traffic Officer I
08. Patrol Officer V
07. Patrol Officer IV
06. Patrol Officer III
05. Patrol Officer II
04. Patrol Officer I
03. Cadet II
02. Cadet I
01. Rookie

Freaky Cassano

Be Grateful For What You Have !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Rowson Khan
2. Your age : 18+
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 5-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : ath3x
6. Your Nickname : Xohan Black
7. Your ID : 30146

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?​
I want to lead the LSPD because I think I can make things better. I won't promise big changes, but I'll run things the right way. My goal is to make the job fun and easy to understand for new people. I'll make sure everyone knows what they're supposed to do and encourage them to focus on their roles. I believe that if newcomers get good training, they can create more interesting situations for everyone. I've never led an organization before, but I've been part of law enforcement groups like FIB, SAHP, and GOV in important roles. I've served the city as an EMS Highcomand also. My most relevant experience was as a deputy in LSPD during the "Malisa Deros" term. That's when I really learned how LSPD works and how tough it is to manage everything. I learned how to handle people well and care for them. I care about keeping people safe and following the rules. My main focus will be on helping newcomers because I think they're crucial for the organization. If they get good training, they can make the job more enjoyable for everyone. I want to lead a team that does their job well and helps others.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization?​
As LSPD Chief, I would see to it that the department is the most visible and active in the whole city. Other than this, I would promote a welcoming and healthy environment within the company to ensure that everyone who works here, at least during my tenure, enjoys their time here.

I Will Appoint well trained FTOs so that they can ensure that all new officers receive the necessary training.

I Will do everything in my power to create mutual respect among other legal org and hopefully no conflicts

In order to make LSPD a better place, I will introduce new bonus systems that will be among the best in the agency's history. The best bonus system will be awarded on a weekly basis on weekends to officers who have worked hard and established dedication to the department.this could inspire them to put in more effort.

Rank System
30. Chief Of Police
29. Deputy Chief Of Police
28. Chief Of Staff
27. HOD
26. DHOD
25. Lieutenant
24. District Attorney
23. Superintendent

⬆️HIGH COMMAND⬆️
22. Senior Captain
21. Captain
20. Detective III
19. Detective II
18. Detective I
17. Master Sergeant
16. Senior Sergeant
15. Sergeant
14. Master Corporal
13. Senior Corporal
12. Corporal
11. Traffic Officer II
10. Traffic Officer II
09. Traffic Officer I
08. Patrol Officer V
07. Patrol Officer IV
06. Patrol Officer III
05. Patrol Officer II
04. Patrol Officer I
03. Cadet II
02. Cadet I
01. Rookie

Deserving;)

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for LSPD interview!

The interview will take place on Tuesday , 30/04/2023 at 17:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Please contact Chanush Movva , Kevin Ford ,Dave Kipper and Oghi Flann on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom