Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pascal_Macher
Administrators nickname
Jackson_Clark
Date
Apr 13, 2023
Time
11:14
Proofs
/

RIce.

Player
Player

Your ID: 120889
Players nickname: Pascal Macher
Administrators nickname: Jackson Clark
Time:
13.04.23 11:14
Proof: ///​
Hello Dear Mazhor,

I hereby request that my account be unbanned. I know I made mistakes back then and made some stupid decisions. I could write a novel now and make excuses. But I'll just say it like it is. What I did was absolutely not right and I am truly sorry.

It's been a while and I'm no longer the person I was back then. I wouldn't do something like that again today.

I am aware that this has certainly caused some inconvenience and I am ashamed of my childish behavior.

I'm just asking for a second chance and would love to be part of it all again because I've really learned from my mistakes.

Yes, I know, I made a lot of mistakes that could have been avoided. I did a lot of things wrong and would like to sincerely and deeply apologize for what I could have done differently during this time. I beg your pardon. I gave my account to a friend because I thought it wouldn't be so bad. But as it turned out, this wasn't the case and I was given the maximum sentence and lost everything I had ever built for myself. I regret my dirty and impure deeds, I will hereby make a promise that I have reformed and served my time, considering that I really miss my friends. I can no longer reconcile this with my conscience for ever being banned for such a stupid action. I regret any breaking of the rules and would like to use my second chance to make amends and show that I have changed for the better.

Whit all Respect King Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom