Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SONU JAIN

Player
Player
1. IRL Name- Shashank Sekhani

2. IRL Age- 18

3. Time Zone-IST +5:30

4. Average online per day 5-9 Hours

5. Your Discord- sonujainrp

6. Your Nickname- kishu cassino

7. Your ID- 61238

Additional information

1: Leader of... Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Since the beginning of my time starting Grand RP, I have always considered myself someone who always wants to build up anyone and everyone. I have always prided myself on making changes and treating others with respect and dignity. LSPD has always been the Front line of Law Enforcement. They are the first Organization that people join. I have always loved LSPD and knowing what LSPD entitles. It is more than just an Org for me. It is a family that I hope to make better than ever.

Being on Stateside my whole career has given me the accomplishments that I need to run LSPD successfully. Many of these include Past Leadership and deputy positions all over the map. I have been a HOD OF DEPARTMENT. The more I think about LSPD, the more I understand that I have unfinished business. I didn’t accomplish everything that I wanted to. I Made mistakes and I own them. I didn’t do the best and I want to change that experience for the better. This is my shot at redemption and I want to make the best of it.

I have been around RP since 2022. I started in Five M and moved to Grand. Since that time, I have built Future Leaders and helped change the way Legal orgs are built. This wasn’t just me though. I couldn’t have done anything without my team. Without our teams we are nothing. I have had the luxury of being around some of the best leaders that have helped me create the tools that I will need to run LSPD into a new future that hasn’t been seen before.

LSPD has so many ways to create new roads for players. We can Create new divisions that will create new positions for people to learn and run divisions. Making sure that we are always learning together and getting better each and every day. I personally want to create things that haven’t been done before. I want to lead LSPD into the future and once again make LEOs the greatest.

HR and IA are a huge part of LSPD. What I will do is put these into one. This will create a system that will make it so they will be working together. They will always be hiring and checking up on the org so we will be avoiding warnings that will take down the org. They will have in-depth training that will help them take interviews and lead the org with great success.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

One of my first Priorities is to Create a working HR and IA system. I will have one of my deputy Chiefs of Police overseeing HR to hold it at the most professional it can be. Also, to make sure we are hiring and making sure we are creating a unique RP experience for all involved. Many Issues have been coming revolving around HR. I will fix these by making sure to Hire the best of HR and keep in constant communication with them all. We will have weekly Meetings to discuss what we will do better and what we did great.

Ever since I first become a leader, I was not perfect. I am not perfect now, nor will I claim to be. My goal is to surround myself with people who are not afraid to tell me what they truly think. I want this because no leader has all the answers to problems. We are only as strong as our team members and I enjoy having them come up with ideas that will help us through our mission of making LEOs the best in the city. They will also come up with different ideas that I might not be able to think about that will help our org out but will also help other orgs out as well.

LSPD will create daily patrols of the city and check in on citizens. We need to create a bond with our citizens and know that we are there to help them. If we make a bond with our citizens they will have no reason to fear us and will also help us by giving us advice on what is going on in the city. LSPD is the front of the city and needs to understand that we are the face of the city. I will create that change and embrace it.

Having a bond with other orgs is of huge importance. We need to work together better than before. Gangs are stronger than ever and only together we can take down the gangs and stop the violence. I will implement weekly meetings with all the org heads. We will discuss our issues and what we need to do to take down the gangs in the city. We need to change the way the world thinks about LEOs. Making these meetings will also help out all orgs in the sense of we will be working together. Also getting better ideas and forging relationships that will better Los Santos.

I hope that I get the chance to work at LSPD and change the past. This term will be special to me in more ways than one. I have a chance at redemption and I would like to show what LSPD is truly capable of and show the world what we can do as a team. I hope to see you all soon and LEOs on top!!

Good Luck to all that have applied and thank you for reading my application.

Best Regards,
Kishu cassino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom