Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Rafi101

Rafi
Player
1. IRL Name- Rifat Bin hamid Rafi

2. IRL Age- 18

3. Time Zone-GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day 2-5Hours

5. Your Discord- rifat_rafi

6. Your Nickname- Rifat Ahmed

7. Your ID- 42826

Leader of LPSD
Three reasons why i want to become leader
1 Starting as a regular officer, I embraced the challenges of the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD), serving four terms with dedication. Rising to Deputy Chief once and Assistant Chief twice, I honed my skills and commitment to law enforcement. Transitioning to Head of Internal Affairs at the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) and later as a Minister of State, I extended my service to broader horizons. Each role presented unique challenges and opportunities, but my passion for upholding the law remained steadfast. It was a journey of growth, marked by unwavering dedication to ensuring the safety and integrity of my community and country.

2. In my vision for the LSPD, I aim to infuse it with vibrancy and enthusiasm, making it a dynamic and engaging workplace. Implementing initiatives such as bonuses, lively events, and friendly competitions, I intend to foster a sense of camaraderie and excitement among our team members. It's essential for everyone to feel valued and connected, like they're part of a unique and thriving community. By creating an environment where everyone's contributions are celebrated and acknowledged, we'll not only enhance morale but also strengthen our collective sense of purpose and accomplishment. Together, we'll make the LSPD an extraordinary place to work
3. Fancy titles aren't my thing. What really counts for me is that every person in the LSPD feels valued and treated with respect. I'm all about building a warm and helpful atmosphere where everyone can shine. No matter who you are, you're important here. I'll put in the effort to make sure everyone feels comfortable and able to give their best. It's about working together like a big family, where each member knows they matter and can thrive. That's the kind of place I want the LSPD to be.

3. My advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Regular Meetings and Feedback:
We believe in teamwork, so we have meetings every week where everyone can share their thoughts. This helps us understand each other better and work together smoothly. To make things more real, we create scenarios during our activities. We also teach our team about the basic laws of the city, so they're better prepared to do their jobs well.

Recognition and Bonuses:
We want everyone to know their hard work is appreciated, especially those in important departments like IA and HR. That's why we're starting a bonus system to reward their efforts. We'll also give bonuses to employees who stand out each week, to encourage others to do their best. It's our way of saying thank you and keeping everyone motivated.

Team Training and Support:
Our team's success is important to us, so we provide training and support. We make sure everyone knows their role and responsibilities. By learning together, we become better at what we do. We also offer guidance on basic city laws to help our team members perform their duties effectively. This support system ensures that everyone feels confident and capable in their roles.

Thanks for reading my application
Best Regards
Rifat Ahmed
Ex HOD of IA ( FIB )
2x assistant chief of police
1x COS LSPD
1x HOD IA
1x DHOD LSPD
1x BRIGADIER GENERAL NG

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.

Top Bottom