Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
paarth azaels
Administrators nickname
adham pluxury
Date
Apr 14, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/zXlGkBK

daksh batham

Player
Player
I was not at home when my brother opened my PC. he know all my passwords and he fly into the city. for some reason he got frustrated and abused the admin. i didnt knew about all this because i was not at home. when i came back home and turned on the PC i saw that i got banned for admin disrespect for 60 days. then i asked my brother then he told me that he disrespected admin by mistake and he didnt know about rules. when i saw on 13th i got on admin disrespect, on 14th i saw server disrespect. when i asked my brother he said he loved the server and he only disrespected the admin.
i love this server and this is the best server i have ever played. i promise that this will not happen again and i will enjoy the server please unban me. and if you want you can wipe everything but please unban me.
Now i stopped my brother from playing games for his mistake for some months and this will not happen again.

thanks for reading
best regards
Paarth Azaels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom