Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky Disuza

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Rajan Singh

2. Your age: 28

3. Time zone: GMT

4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours weekdays; 5-12 weekend

5. Your Discord: rockydisuza

6. Your Nickname: Rocky Disuza

7. Your ID: 283999

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I would like to become an admin to help others and the server. I have been in GrandRP for a few months now, and have learned a lot about the server. I enjoy helping others and sharing my knowledge, which would help make me a great administrator. I have good knowledge of the rules (as it was a big part of becoming an Attorney in the city) and would like to help enforce them. People not following the rules ruins the RP for myself, along with many others. I also know how a lot of things in the city work, from being in the Government, and in Gangs as well; which would help answer questions regarding those.

2. What are your strengths?

A couple of my biggest strengths are problem-solving and customer service. I work well in stressful situations and look at all aspects of a problem before attempting to come up with a solution. I remain calm when dealing with people who may be angry or upset, and I help them to the best of my ability to calm down and understand the situation. I have 7+ years of working in Information Technology providing support to people, which will help in the role of admin, as one of the biggest skills needed is customer service dealing with people.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

One of my biggest weaknesses is that I tend to try to take on too much responsibility. I like to help make other people's lives easier, and by taking on too many things at once I can often get overwhelmed. I am working at improving this by only taking the work that I am able to do when I am able to do it.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes. As much as I enjoy RPing, I enjoy helping others even more, and can help do so as admin by answering questions and helping ensure the rules are followed. When the rules aren't followed it ruins the fun for everyone.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, I do not have a business and do not plan on buying one.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Wrong format, it doesn't match at all. Check the format and try again in 1 week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom