Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Roku Morde
Administrators nickname
Can Snow
Date
Apr 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvoaZ37mWRw

Odisseas Morde

Player
Player
For the record, I only use Nvidia GeForce Experience software. I can't prove this to you with video because it only takes you into the game. However, I can show you this via video call via e-mail. If NVidia GeForce Experience is not one of the software mentioned in this law, I request you to unban me. I can prove this to you via PC check or video chat via e-mail.
If purchasing with NVidia GeForce is not prohibited, could you please explain the reason for this misunderstanding? I have to fix this in the settings too.

Best Regards...

Odisseas Morde

Player
Player
The only difference I can see when I browse other Forums is the name of the video.
Since I upload videos to YouTube on other platforms, I use a ready-made name and description. I guess that's why it seems like I'm using another app.

Odisseas Morde

Player
Player
I would like to correct it if you explain why the video recording (if there is no prohibition on using GeForce Experience) is understood as if it is through another application. Because I am someone who really enjoys having a pleasant and legal time in this city.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom