Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kopa Kobaya
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 28, 2024
Time of violation
15:26
Proofs
https://youtu.be/YrGdH1mx4hM

KOPA

Player
Player
In the second time, Didnt say that he is searching me
Didnt say that he is going to steal my cash

Nova Shadow

Nova Shadow
Player
Subject: Apology for Incomplete RP Experience

Dear Admin,

I sincerely apologize for the incomplete RP experience during the recent encounter with the individual I attempted to engage with in-game. Unfortunately, technical issues arose during our interaction, leading to misunderstandings and disruptions in communication.

Specifically, my microphone experienced a glitch, causing me to unintentionally convey my actions to the individual without their knowledge. Despite attempting to rectify the situation by resetting my microphone, it appears the issue persisted, resulting in a lack of clarity regarding my intentions to search and take their cash.

Furthermore, I regret to inform you that due to an unforeseen power outage, i got cod a and iam going offline I was unable to properly document the incident through a POV recording, as my recording session was abruptly cut short.

I understand the importance of maintaining fair and immersive RP experiences within the community, and I assure you that these occurrences were beyond my control. I deeply regret any inconvenience or confusion caused and humbly request your understanding and consideration in this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this issue, and I am committed to ensuring a smoother and more enjoyable RP experience in the future.

Best regards,
Codx Farzi | 375487

KOPA

Player
Player
Subject: Apology for Incomplete RP Experience

Dear Admin,

I sincerely apologize for the incomplete RP experience during the recent encounter with the individual I attempted to engage with in-game. Unfortunately, technical issues arose during our interaction, leading to misunderstandings and disruptions in communication.

Specifically, my microphone experienced a glitch, causing me to unintentionally convey my actions to the individual without their knowledge. Despite attempting to rectify the situation by resetting my microphone, it appears the issue persisted, resulting in a lack of clarity regarding my intentions to search and take their cash.

Furthermore, I regret to inform you that due to an unforeseen power outage, i got cod a and iam going offline I was unable to properly document the incident through a POV recording, as my recording session was abruptly cut short.

I understand the importance of maintaining fair and immersive RP experiences within the community, and I assure you that these occurrences were beyond my control. I deeply regret any inconvenience or confusion caused and humbly request your understanding and consideration in this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this issue, and I am committed to ensuring a smoother and more enjoyable RP experience in the future.

Best regards,
Codx Farzi | 375487
That is the most Chat GPT thing iv ever seen

Maze Redz

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Clear technical issue and you can see him try to cough drop to fix the issue. I wont issue a punishment for a technical issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom