Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martha Shaw

Player
Player
Family Name: The Fire
Family Leader : Martha Shaw
Family Leader ID : 117927
Family House Number: 699
Leader Discord: shawdiff
Family Leader Forum: Martha Shaw

Family History:
I had a very difficult time in the dark streets of Los santos, where I came on my journey from Turkey. I was bullied many times by gangs, especially in the South Side, but I made very good friends in this city and we became like brothers and sisters with these friends. After making money, my friends and I went to the South Side to teach a lesson to the gangs that were bullying us. We found them, but this time they were even more crowded than before, so my friends and I wanted to start a family and we started thinking of a name for our family and we named it The Fire. Martha had responsibilities, to grow and protect her gang, she had achieved some of her goals so far, but her main goal was to be the only gang that had a say in the city of Los Santos. First, I didn't know how to manage the family, but with the help of my grandfather, we learned how to manage a family, we brought a rank system to our family, we built beautiful vehicles that our members can use in our family garage, we brought a rule system to avoid arguments between our family members, we chose the color blue, which represents calmness, serenity and peace for our family, we chose a beautiful blue outfit for ourselves and we took our first step to start our adventure. In the second step, we started to strive to gather new members to my family. This family needed a staff of hard and unshakable souls like him. Therefore, he carefully selected each member, his eyes glowing with the fire of determination, searching for those who shared his vision of sovereignty. Martha was ready and determined to fight with her team in the dark streets of Los Santos.

Family Logo:

Family Clothes:

Family Goals
-To be one of the top 10 families.
-To win all the events.
-To Have a respectful environment in the family.
-Help others -To be a Big family.

Family Rules :
  1. Must obey city rules
  2. Everyone should be respectful
  3. Participate in events and have fun
  4. Adapt in the city
  5. Don't bother and respect other people

Family Ranks:
10-Boss
9-Leader Deputy
8-Under Deputy
7-Assistant
6-Businessman
5- Turfer
4- Friends
3-Verified
2-Member
1-Newbie

Last edited:

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Unofficial Org Bio Rejected

Not enough activity and not enough active members

Increase the activity of the family and recruit more active members .

Reapply after 15 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom