Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeivan

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Omar kalash
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone IST 5:30
4. Average online per day 18-24H
5. Your Discord157575751
6. Your Nickname IVAN NALIKO
7. Your ID 34320

1. Leader of NG

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
First, I want to tell you that I am just an ordinary citizen, like any honorable citizen. With my experiences in the NG, I know that there are many mistakes, and I wished to lead this great organization, and that I have many experiences in military leadership and field leadership, and I know what mistakes exist, and I hope to be the leader for you. Don't repeat this mistake

After my in-depth knowledge of this organization, I recognized all the mistakes and I saw many mistakes and irresponsibility in the organization. Otherwise, my team will work to develop the organization and make it better and avoid mistakes and let us not forget that our only goal is to protect the citizens and the city 24/7.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
For everyone to play their role in a good way, this is a very important matter. Therefore, I will work to reach agreement between the members of the organization on an ongoing basis, and for us to have a continuous system of bonuses and rewards, and for the system to be continuous for the participants, and we will join with the rest of the organizations.

I was before deputy chief

Mikeivan

Player
Player
LEO

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

oijt.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Select for moderation

What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
3X
Ex Sahp Ex Lspd Ex Fib Ex Ems Ex Ng Ex Sahp Ex Lspd Ex Fib Ex Ems Ex Ng Ex Sahp Ex Lspd Ex Fib Ex Ems Ex Ng

Oghi Flann

Senior State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Pick an org you want to apply for and apply for that one, not every open org across state and crime​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom