Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cheerysenior
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 29, 2024
Time of violation
12:14
Proofs
https://youtu.be/jAT6JEAO7L0?si=e9-XI9PO7U1Lx_PN

cheerysenior

Player
Player
Sir I was just checking the shops at beach market and he came randomly and started giving the request of hello so I thought it was his task so I accepted his all requests and randomly he puts the request of selling something of 3,000,000$ and accidentally I accepted that request and my money was gone and unfortunately I don't have pov of that time but I recorded his I'd and his name while he was running away. Kindly help sir and plz kindly check the logs and I want justice plzzzzzzzz.

Ashish Xoxo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Requesting Thread owner to Provide Evidence of Scam
(You have 6 hours to do so)

cheerysenior

Player
Player

Requesting Thread owner to Provide Evidence of Scam

(You have 6 hours to do so)

Sir as I said I don't have pov of that exact time and after he scammed me then when he was running away at that time I recorded a pov for his name and I'd please sir this is my humble request if the fraudsters didn't get there correct punishment then I think I can't trust on this server and the forums because not everyone can record the povs for 24/7 while we are playing rp because not everyone has the high end equipment to Handel it kindly help sir this is my humble request 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 🙏🏻

Hamza Safe

Your punishment stays
Player
I think thhis is account twink of someone, he used this account for scam and after send all money to other player and recieved after by principal account.

cheerysenior

Player
Player
I think thhis is account twink of someone, he used this account for scam and after send all money to other player and recieved after by principal account.
Yes I also think this because he know about everything and how to execute it but this person scammed not only me but so many people and for prof on his I'd there are same scam forums on him and in one forum he done 300k scam with one guy and second one he done 1mil scam with my friend and third time he done 3mil scam with me and the process was exactly same with everyone but unfortunately no one has the exact pov because not everyone records pov everything while playing rp and due to hardware limitations but I think this type of people need strict punishment because they are ruining the environment of rp and because of these people our hardly earned money got wasted 😔

minahil khan

Player
Player
false ban
Sir as I said I don't have pov of that exact time and after he scammed me then when he was running away at that time I recorded a pov for his name and I'd please sir this is my humble request if the fraudsters didn't get there correct punishment then I think I can't trust on this server and the forums because not everyone can record the povs for 24/7 while we are playing rp because not everyone has the high end equipment to Handel it kindly help sir this is my humble request 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 🙏🏻
you should i have it doesnt tell that it got scammed like we need proof

Ashish Xoxo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Thread Rejected

As thread owner said he doesnt have Evidence of scam

we cannot punish any player without valid proof

Please be carefull next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom