Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ignota Divinus
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 29, 2024
Time of violation
04:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/5Z98MMB

Khan_12

Player
Player
The guy named Divinus is blacklisted me by the reason of Blacklisted by EMS and admin decieving,
and when i asking to him he is saying you are blacklisted from the EMS and you decieved admins, black listed by the EMS is not the valid reason for blacklisting from the org, and i don't know when i decieved an admin and i have some clue because when i was saying that i am blacklisted from EMS without any reason i thought someone has an id same as me and i had not even joined EMS before and when admin said that we don't mange ID's and after that one time or 2 time i asked more about my ID issue and they said no i didn't ask anything more from admin, and i know why he is blacklisted me because all the knows the he has a twink ccount in which he plays as an EMS employee and i gave the interview to him and he said you are blacklisted and after that i was trying to explain him that this is not me this is the another guy who has the same ID as me and i have even never joined EMS before and after that he gonna start saying like i will blacklist you from all of the orgs, and after some days i joined FIB and after some hours he blacklisted me and the reason is mentioned in first link.

Ignota Ice

Ex SAHP, Ex GOV, Ex LSPD
Player
Why do u put my name into the Player nickname ?
Acting like a Mr i know it all but still not the smartest

• How in the world is someone else with YOUR id gonna join EMS and get blacklisted if it was not you ?
    Or do you now clearly admit that u have shared your account?
  • Also how come that the person that got blacklisted from EMS has the same voice and the same "i know it all" attitude and it's not you?
  • We have contacted 2 admins that day at the EMS interview and you swear to them it was not you even tho they could easily see that u had changed your name from Zain Lofty to Badshah Warriors so how is that not deceiving admins ?
  • After u couldn't get hired u joined LSPD pretending to be high command and claiming that EMS refused to give u adrenaline shots in the hopes to get them a warning
  • Then LSPD got disbanded and u came to FIB trying to join under the name Zen Lofty which is funny enough matching with your previous name Zain Lofty.
  • Now u come to the forums reporting me and still lying about not being Zain Lofty while ur current name is Zen Lofty and trying to outsmart admins and lie to them ?

So stop being toxic in FIB and EMS public chat and think you are the smartest by deleting your messages.

ps: one advise for you as a fellow human... please find yourself a new hobby

Last edited:

Shikamaru Frankie

Deputy Chief Of {EMS}
Player
The guy named Divinus is blacklisted me by the reason of Blacklisted by EMS and admin decieving,
and when i asking to him he is saying you are blacklisted from the EMS and you decieved admins, black listed by the EMS is not the valid reason for blacklisting from the org, and i don't know when i decieved an admin and i have some clue because when i was saying that i am blacklisted from EMS without any reason i thought someone has an id same as me and i had not even joined EMS before and when admin said that we don't mange ID's and after that one time or 2 time i asked more about my ID issue and they said no i didn't ask anything more from admin, and i know why he is blacklisted me because all the knows the he has a twink ccount in which he plays as an EMS employee and i gave the interview to him and he said you are blacklisted and after that i was trying to explain him that this is not me this is the another guy who has the same ID as me and i have even never joined EMS before and after that he gonna start saying like i will blacklist you from all of the orgs, and after some days i joined FIB and after some hours he blacklisted me and the reason is mentioned in first link.
Dude zain you think you can outsmart us you deceived admins and also you already know why you blacklisted from ems because of toxic behaviour against your own colleagues later you came to ph to ask for an adernaline without doing any departments and then ran by saying my hc's are calling me what is this !!!! trying to get warnings to ems? and you are still claiming that you never joined ems if you want i can show you the proofs

Assassin subh

Player
Player
You broke my trust, i never expected that, from now i had to think hundred time to make a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom