Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ravi Federal
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Mar 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/BvITmNb

Ravi Federal

Assistant chief of police
Player
Dear,
Mazhor
I've been playing this project for a long time and when I entered this morning there was nothing, when I entered the game again I saw that I was ban.
I got panishment ban I don't know why, few days ago I buy some items from back market low price someone put on shop. If this is my fault then give me One Chance ... I literally went to play with my friends and family after coming back game. I miss my rp life, my friend and family's.
When I opened the form for Lebron, I was directly banned and did not receive any information. Please Help me Mazhor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom