Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Munna Bhaiyaaaaaa
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://discord.com/channels/795657260726091838/817123848793227326/1234497674904998018

Rounak Bagga

Player
Player
Look buddy I know you are mad about what I have said earlier, the truth is I was drunk back then and one of my friend told me to say this to you and I did, I know you don’t care about this lame thing, and it’s okay I understand if you don’t want to unban me. Just want to clear that I apologise for that, because you are also a human and doing your work here or maybe whatever the reason you are and I don’t have any rights to say any bad thing about someone or someone’s family!! It’s okay if you’ll don’t unban me. I had fun playing in EN2.

Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom