Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Afnan Federall
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/HGvrrXG

Afnan Envy

"Stfu"
Player
Dear Lebron,
I have been playing this for almost a year now and have made a lot of memories with my family and friends. Yesterday I got banned for gr 6.17 and I truly apologize for my mistake I really want to come back and play with my friends again from my main account cause I have grinded a lot on my main account with my friends

My punishment history is not that good I have been a fool many times and tried myself to get banned cause of loosing a lot of friends in my journey I have broke GR 6.19 snd some of my friends heart many times non of my friends are happy bcz of the foolish things I did I have never got any long ban except 1 for deceving admins and I truely apologize about my gr 6.19 one's as I was tired at that moment of seeing my friends getting banned and all but now I have made my intrest back in grand rp and I really enjoy playing it again and I admit that grand rp is the best rp server and en2 is the best grand rp server as almost everyone here is friendly.

I request you to consider my appeal and reduce my ban.

Thank you for considering my appeal, Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom