Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Black Elric
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Mar 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Qg3BaX6

Black Elric

Player
Player
Dear admins
I wrote to the admin named Opti and got banned, I am aware of my mistake, but I just asked him a question and he sent me the complaint admin forum link. I was just
waiting for an explanation from him, because I didn't understand how I was banned from a forum with the title GR 3.2 in GR 3.1. I have many messages to the admins and
en3 admins and I have never written a bad word to any of them until today, but what makes me angry is that he does not value the players playing on the En3 server and he
talked about this not only to me but also to my friends who sent him messages because he is Turkish. Who will help the players? I did not use any account sharing or cheating during the time I played GRP, but such bans are opened. It makes me very sad that my ban is not opened and I asked my admin friends and friends who have been
playing the game for a long time and they told me that swearing at the admin and being racist towards the admin is a blacklist or a blacklist. Since there is no perm ban, we could not fully understand this. I wrote such a message, yes, but we cannot change it now, but I apologize to him again. And I never opened multiple accounts when I was
banned while playing on another server. On the contrary, I told the admins about the people who made rule mistakes on every server I played on. The admin I wrote to the most because I messed up the gang in EN3 is Ace Galante, and you can ask him if I've ever written a bad message to him. I don't want to get banned from EN3. Because I
work hard day and night to achieve something, I don't want my SV ban to be opened directly, but I want it to be 30 days or 60 days. I wouldn't want to do something like that
and get unbanned, but now I've done it and I want 1 chance about this situation. I want my ban to be unbanned once, just like those who did multi and were unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom